U2 never did enough drugs, and that's why we'll get shorter concerts now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was nothing for U2 to smear white powder over thier mirrors when they left to go on stage.....in the day.

You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

It is part of the profession.

Not really. There's a lot of truth to it. Go to any other rock band website and it won't take long before you start hearing opinions from people who don't like their rockstars being like Bono. They don't like him because he's not a true rock star. he's a politician in the eyes of many and they don't respect the way he doesn't really live the rock star life. Those people are idiots but they exist in large numbers.

Yes, it is.

I'm with headache on this one, that's even more ridiculous than my original conspiracy theory in this thread (because you're actually serious).

It was nothing for U2 to smear white powder over thier mirrors when they left to go on stage.....in the day.

You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

It is part of the profession.

Bono was such a fiend he just buried his face in it Tony Montana style and then walked out on stage covered in the stuff...

macphisto_phone.jpg

U2 never did drugs, that's why we have shorter rock starts in the band.

Just think, a little. HGH early on and maybe Bono doesn't need all those thick soled boots.

Sent from my fingertips.

Heroin crisis always sounded more to me like there's not enough heroin to go around, it's a crisis!

Just think, a little. HGH early on and maybe Bono doesn't need all those thick soled boots.

:hmm: now you're onto something!

No it isn't. Step into reality. There are people in this world that want their rockstars to be rockstars and there are lots of people who hate the Bono persona and would prefer he was a rock star in the traditional sense. To not acknowldge this is to ignor reality.

:cute: look who finally started high school.

The real world, yo.

No it isn't. Step into reality. There are people in this world that want their rockstars to be rockstars and there are lots of people who hate the Bono persona and would prefer he was a rock star in the traditional sense. To not acknowldge this is to ignor reality.

There are people who don't like bono because they feel he's a pompous ass, not because he didn't do coke.

Yeah, if he'd been known for doing massive amounts of coke, they'd just be calling him a pompous-ass cokehead instead.

They were musicians in the 80s and 90s. They clearly weren't coked out of their skulls, but chances are they probably smoked their fair share of pot, and at least one of them most likely tried coke or heroin. I would be quite surprised considering the music and stage shows they put on if not one of them at least tried ecstasy as well. I think it's naive to act like they were a band of monks who never took anything and only drank.

I like music written by pot heads and acid freaks a lot better than drunkards anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

^ I agree. I think the coffee and Red Bull he's doing serve their purpose more than sufficiently.

That's what you say now, but when they go out on tour next year and don't come close to cracking the 2 hr mark, you'll change your mind!

I want to do coke off Bono's daughters' stomachs.

Wait...what? Sorry. What are we talking about here? Did I say that out loud?

They were musicians in the 80s and 90s. They clearly weren't coked out of their skulls, but chances are they probably smoked their fair share of pot, and at least one of them most likely tried coke or heroin. I would be quite surprised considering the music and stage shows they put on if not one of them at least tried ecstasy as well. I think it's naive to act like they were a band of monks who never took anything and only drank.

I like music written by pot heads and acid freaks a lot better than drunkards anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Adam was clearly dipping into some heavy stuff... he didn't miss a show because he smoked too much pot...

I seem to recall Adam saying in U2 by U2 that he disliked coke, which would argue that he used at least some. I get the feeling he tried all sorts but was essentially an alcohol man. And there are some pretty clear Ecstasy references on Pop, not to mention some pretty strong visual evidence from Mr. and Mr. Snuggly Cuddles in the mid 90s.

just can't get enough, of that lovey dovey stuff..

weren't there stories of Larry rolling joints during the Pop recording sessions? Or did I just dream that up?

clearly, this explains why he still looks the best. all that pickling. Pickle Mullen.

Back
Top Bottom