U2 - Miracle Drug (rare soundboard recording)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See, when I listen to stuff like this, it reminds me of how great U2 can be when everything just clicks to form that perfect live moment.

By the way, I was aware that Bono has lost some of his Irish accent over the years, but is it really to the extent as seen in the concert? Curiously, he sounds like a teenager from Maryland. I guess he's just one of those guys who goes through accent phases.

By the way, I was aware that Bono has lost some of his Irish accent over the years, but is it really to the extent as seen in the concert? Curiously, he sounds like a teenager from Maryland. I guess he's just one of those guys who goes through accent phases.

:shrug: Maybe he had a cold. Personally, I think he sounded a whole lot more like Kermit in this video.

SEXY PEOPLE, IDENTIFY YOURSELVES

*edit* Am I the only one that caught the sly references to Chris Martin as Bono and the Sexy Boots mention?

:cute: This has officially become my 'happy' song....it never fails to cheer me up and make me laugh!! :lol:

i dunno, I thought they sounded pretty good...

where's Peterrr? I think Bono must have hit at least a High C....

Least a High C? :huh: The almost every word is in High C, Bono does a great job here. Edge sounds a bit strange here, anyone else here who notice that?
But larry wow :drool: You can realy hear that he has a song in him for the new album in Acrobat soundish. :) This realy proof that he played drums in the ? boy band in the 70's. Adam is are a nice as usaly.

Back
Top Bottom