U2 lyrics game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Acrobat

"Don't believe what you heaR"

Acrobat is the song you're quoting, but not the one I was quoting... the idea is to guess the quote that comes before your post, then post a quote from a different song (with a line beginning with the same letter the previous quote ended with, as you did)

:wink:

so basically tou are telling us the song yor quoting Wild:hug:

we have to figure out the song the lyrics go to:wink:

Acrobat...

"Roll on in,Check on in,Come on in..."

Anyone Have Insight Re: Next Tour???

Ok, with December 2005 being the last show I attended in Boston (which made it a total of 4 from May to Dec of 05 for Me)...I'm about ready to hear about another tour coming down the road. The lag time between tours (going by Boston, MA USA) is usually 4-5 years....which would bring us to 2009 or so....but I haven't heard much about recordings other than they were doing some recording months ago, but weren't giving any incling as to what for...."Those" recordings could have been the now recordings for the tracks of "Cross the Universe" Movie, etc.....So, anyone have any ideas on this one??

Sorry....I thought I was Posting a new THREAD......:ohmy:
But, with regards to this thread....It's not as easy as "I" would have thought. I have more U2 tapes than U2 has recorded. Most of them are of bootlegs....and I'm STILL getting stumped.
But let me try with this quote: "Every Poet is a thief"....
I can't think right now of the melody, so I'm hoping I have the lyrics right so as to not drive anyone nuts here

Your Clue: 1992 era

Last edited:
I have none of my albums with me (...lol talk about dating oneself)....but " Sometimes you Can't Make it On Your Own"....or the title is similar. I've been listening to my bootlegs mostly. I happen to love U2's music more "live" than from the standard CD's.....

Let Me know if I'm Close????:confused:

U2JudyM said:
I have none of my albums with me (...lol talk about dating oneself)....but " Sometimes you Can't Make it On Your Own"....or the title is similar. I've been listening to my bootlegs mostly. I happen to love U2's music more "live" than from the standard CD's.....

Let Me know if I'm Close????:confused:

a heads up, "flybabe" likes to quote really obscure songs, you may have to do some research.. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom