U2 live on I heart radio 5/14/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CosmoKramer

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Damn Siri!!! I meant iHeart Radio.

Not sure if this is where it belongs, but I just heard on Q104.3 in New York City that they will be broadcasting the live opener for U2 tomorrow night at 11:30 PM Eastern time.

I am so excited to hear the new songs and the new versions of old songs!

Perhaps I'm even more excited to get a high-quality recording of it from somewhere(you all know people!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Sweet, I love it when concerts are on the radio - that means automatic good-quality bootlegs. ;)

Sweet, I love it when concerts are on the radio - that means automatic good-quality bootlegs. ;)

Exactly!

This is even more exciting because we get to hear new songs we have NEVER heard live proper before, we get to hear what the opener is, the closer, any "rarities" that they may breakout and as you mention....all of it in good quality!!!!

I'm so excited for this! I just don't know how long I can stay up for lol

So im looking all over the web and I can't confirm this is happening but I know I heard the DJ say that they were doing a live broadcast of the show.....I just know it.....right after Sunday Bloody Sunday played he said it!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

iHeartRadio
@iHeartRadio

Where are our rock fans at? We are talking with @U2 tomorrow night before they kick of their tour! Listen here > bit.ly/iHeartU2alt
Are you sure they are broadcasting the show, or just interviewing them?

U2 live on I heart radio tomorrow night

No...he said interview and then broadcast live......I'm 77.17% sure.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Does that app have any region limitations, or anyone anywhere in the world can choose to hear that particular radio?

Really?

https://twitter.com/q1043/status/598859259795906560

Cosmo is redeemed!!!!!!!!!

I knew I heard it!

I can't believe this isn't up all over U2 sites. Can it be that good old fashion radio listening was the method of breaking this news?? Technology is dead, radio is the new medium.......

How soon will this be uploaded on u2start do you reckon?

Hopefully by next day. I just hope the link to the stream isn't broken by the volume of people.

I have a very bad feeling that we're being bamboozled here. I seem to recall a similar instance from one of the 360 shows, where a South American radio station promised a livefeed, but ended up playing studio versions of the songs with added crowd noise over top of them. :lol::down:

If I get up at 4am and hear a bloke reporting from outside the venue, a few SOI album tracks, mixed with U22 tracks. I may kill someone tomorrow at work:|

If I had to guess I would say only the first couple of songs or maybe the first half of the show at best. I doubt it is the whole concert. I hope I'm wrong and it is the whole thing.

I have a very bad feeling that we're being bamboozled here. I seem to recall a similar instance from one of the 360 shows, where a South American radio station promised a livefeed, but ended up playing studio versions of the songs with added crowd noise over top of them. :lol::down:

That's messed up! I would be pissed if I waited for to hear a live show and heard that BS.

iHeartRadio
@iHeartRadio

TONIGHT! An incredible listening experience! @U2 Live in Concert from Vancouver! 11 ET| 8 PT: bit.ly/iHeartU2Live pic.twitter.com/Tme6Ykvorw
Can I get excited?

The same radio station that I quoted above now posted the same tweet:

Could it be tomorrow instead of today? :confused:

They don't even state 'Live stream on the show'.

It just says 'with a LIVE broadcast'. Probably just reporting on opening night. Really doubt were getting anything :down:

iHeartRadio
@iHeartRadio

TONIGHT! An incredible listening experience! @U2 Live in Concert from Vancouver! 11 ET| 8 PT: bit.ly/iHeartU2Live pic.twitter.com/Tme6Ykvorw

Well......Now I just don't know :up:

I seem to remember this debacle :angry:

Back
Top Bottom