U2: Letterman's House Band for a FULL WEEK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The end it really started to roll and having the crowd cheering, i think this song will work good live once they play it live enough times.

That was tremendous! It took me awhile to get my head around Breathe but it's really grown on me. I thought the band was superb tonight, and Breathe is a good hard rocking number. As usual, U2 gets my blood pumping.

Wow !!!:applaud:

That was awesome. Breathe rocked.

The performance was great. The audience was :ohmy:

But, obviously not everyone sitting there was a U2 fan. I'm sure the band will get a different energy from the crowds at concerts.

I know. The audience there was just sitting there going like :|

If I was there I'd be going nuts like so :hyper::lol::love::drool::applaud::heart::sexywink::hmm::hug:

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!

1 - thank GOD it wasnt boots.
2 - that song sounds SO HARD to sing, and he pulled it off !!
3 - what a cool guy for falling on those girls laps at the end. Probably the greatest moment of their lives.

I really thought for years that bono believed his own mythology. He came off as very human and VERY accomplished tonight. He did the job right, as they say in Blade Runner, he "did a man's job".

NO WAY can they top that performance, it is so special.

The intresting thing is that video was posted 13 hours ago probably right after the song was played. So check that dudes page tomorrow :)

Who shot the video posted above? It's not what was on TV.

Great performance though! I can think of only two things that would improve it:

1. On the studio version, when bono sings the last big BREATHE in the chorus, there's a double vocal. It might be worth trying have Edge sing along with him on the last big BREATHE in each chorus.

2. This is the big one - I think the solo at the end is just begging to be extended live, Bullet/Please-style. Edge could make it a different animal live.

But great performance!

I guess its Johnothan Ross, I thought it was Letterman cause I hadnt seen this one before but upon further investigation I guess I will have to actually stay up and watch David tonight...I thought I could get away with going to bed.

Back
Top Bottom