U2 laser light show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

liz9640

Acrobat
I didn't see this any place on here, sooooooo

In Kalamazoo Michigan at the Kalamazoo Valley Museum they are having U2 laser light show Friday nights at 8:30.

[ Kalamazoo Valley Museum ]

In spring 2008, Clark Planetarium Productions launched a much-anticipated show featuring one of the greatest bands of the last two decades. "U2" is the first-ever full-dome production featuring U2's timeless classics and modern hits. The Kalamazoo Valley Museum Planetarium is pleased to bring this show to local audiences this autumn. 35 minutes running time.

It's $3, I went tonight, it was pretty neat. Not the laser light shows that I remember as a kid that's for sure.
It made me a bit dizzy actually.

is Michigan still open?
i thought they closed up do to the economy and awful football teams...

lol

The hockey teams keep the state from closing down (although more people seem to enjoying watching the horrible football teams, rather than a good sports team). Although I heard that they are trying to get Canada to buy the entire state.

They do this at the Museum of Science in Boston, but I've yet to check it out. Let me know how it is!

Also, Canada already leases Michigan to dump their trash, it'd be the next logical step.

Back
Top Bottom