U2 Larry: My kids use me as taxi driver - NOW WE KNOW THE END DATE FOR U2!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good. It wasn't meant to be funny.

Well, you're on an U2 fan-site. You had to expect some answer to that commentary you made.:wink:

Anyway, U2 is the only band I can see doing great albuns until they're on their sixties. So, I'm not worried. And if they break-up tomorrow, I would feel very sad. But then I would be happy, cause they are leaving something to us that will never be forgotten and its something that they and us, fans, can be proud of. Their music.

This must be take a quote out of context, overreact and make a thread out of it week...

Larry's quitting.

Edge's dissing Webber.

Eno thinks U2 sucks.

What next?

This must be take a quote out of context, overreact and make a thread out of it week...

Larry's quitting.

Edge's dissing Webber.

Eno thinks U2 sucks.

What next?

Bono knows waaaaay too much about Edge. :ohmy:

The OP is overeacting in my opinion. On that interview he also says that in at least 10 years time he'll have more time for himself (as his kids will probably be more on their own I guess). I think the same might aply for Edge and Bono. I doubt that's when they'll stop making music. That's when they might start producing even more music. The future looks bright.

Aw, U2 don't socialize that much anymore...

Yeah, after 30 of hanging around with the same people I'd be sick of them too

LOL, I could see Bono, Edge, & Adam in the studio catching Larry trying to sneak out the studio.

:bono: Edge if you come in with a G power chord.
:edge: Yeah, ok, sounds good.
:bono: Adam if you lay a 1/4 note instead of the 1/8 note.
:adam: Ok, sounds much better.
:bono: Larry come in after the 1st verse..Larry..where the fu..

Larry tip toeing with his keys in hand trying to get out the door.

:bono: And where do you think your going?
:larry: Guys, I have to pick up the kids again.
:bono: Oh no, not this time buddy. I come all this way to be with you guys and now you have responsibility.
:edge: :adam: Yeah!!
:larry: But they have soccer practice.
:bono: SIT DOWN & PLAY!!

Larry is pissed cause Edge accidentally burned him while bursting into flames.

Back
Top Bottom