U2 is satanic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono is NOT wearing an upside cross. The cross he is wearing was made to resemble God's tear drops and is hung from a large clasp. Which, I think is beautiful.

Bono has told everyone and anyone who will listen, he is a believer in Christ.

Bono is the second child of Bob and Iris Hewson. Nothing satanic about this.

"This is a song Charles Manson stole from the Beatles. We're stealing it back."

Christians of the literalistic extreme just ruin it for everyone.

If Christianity were taken so extreme to blind literalism, there is no place for Art.

For Art clashes with "Christianity" ... and Socrates would say in The Republic, The world has no use for artists and politicians.... Later, Aristotle would refute that statement.

In sum, Art and Christianity don't mix... unless you have taste and sensibility.

:|

I'm going to put together a case with lyrical evidence that Bono is actually Santa's secret live-in lover.

Here's a starter from With or Without You:

"And you give, and you give, and you give"

And another from Angel of Harlem in a clear reference to Santa arriving home after a night out delivering presents:

"It was a cold and wet December day when you touched the ground"

And from I Will Follow written from Santa's perspective about the children he is giving presents to:

"I was on the outside when you say you needed me
I was looking through the window"

Or from more recent work about the dangerous heights Santa and Rudolph take Bono up in their sleigh to:

"We're at a place called vertigo"

I rest my case.

Wow. How did I not see this before? It so obvious now!

All are invited to a large record-burning at my estate tomorrow evening. Those new "Get On Your Boots" recordings should burn quite hot and bright.

Our friends in Austria are already doing good work to thwart these hethans. You Irish folk have some work to do. They've reportedly booked three dates at Croke Park this summer. Have at them.

U2's Vienna comeback gig snubbed by Jehovah's Witnesses

Austrian Times, February 17, 2009

Thomas Hochwarter

Rock superstars U2 will not have a Vienna live comeback appearance this year as a Jehovah's Witnesses' event is blocking the stadium on the band's preferred days.

The Irish four-piece reportedly planned to return to Austria on 7 or 8 August to perform at Vienna's 51,000-seat Ernst Happel Stadium. However, the religious group has already leased the venue to hold a mass christening on both those days.

It is now looking unlikely the band will perform in Austria this year since all the other 120 concert dates of the upcoming tour are already in the planning stage.

Tickets for U2's Vienna concert in summer 2005 were sold out within minutes.

U2 will release their 12th studio album "No line on the horizon" on 27 February. According to singer Bono Vox, the band stepped into unknown territory with their new material. He said: "The new songs sound different than anything we have done in the past – they are simply better."

120 concerts? Where do journalists get this info from? That will mean they're touring into 2010 if it's true. And probably will include Australia and South America goo.

what the fuck are people trying to get at?

U2 may be a lot of things,but satanic sure isn`t one of them. I mean,every band that actually has major popularity,and people love to listen to them,that automatically makes them evil? U2 is the best band on earth and nearly everyone on earth has heard of them,so they are evil?
These are the kinds of people that give Christianity a bad name.

omg we're all going to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

IF christianity is really the answer, being a U2 fan has to be helpful not a hinderance.

I have seen another band photo of Bono where as he is wearing two necklaces. One is the traditional cross, representing Christ. The other is upside down, but this represents the crucified Saint Peter. Who felt he was not worthy to die the same way as Jesus.

There was nothing satanic about this, until modern mid twentieth century culture, made it so. Many Catholic priest in centuries past, would also wear this type of cross, to honor the "First Pope." Peter, who built the church, which would later become Catholicism. The man in the video needs to do some more research, before he starts accusing Bono of Satanism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom