U2 in the Arizona recently?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cloroxmartini

Babyface
I was told by a small studio guy he personally recorded with U2 recently in his Tucson, Arizona, studio. Would have been around the end of last year (08), first of this year (09). Any truth to that?

London too. If they were there it would have been posted on here somewhere.

You know theyre quite mobile.
I've known ppl and fans who Bono has dropped in on or by -in the past.

I wouldn't totally discount the story.

<>

he said it was specifically for recording and it was in the past 2-3 months. it's called Mattlind studio in Tucson, AZ.

he said it was specifically for recording and it was in the past 2-3 months. it's called Mattlind studio in Tucson, AZ.

i can't speak to that, but it wouldn't have impossible when bono was in the states for the inauguration..plus he has a home in nyc..edge has a home in calif...so who knows.

<>

I thought I had read about them recording something in California recently.

I wouldn't say his story was bull. You never know. It could have been for any one of a number of things.

I'd say it's bull. I've never heard about it and people would know if there was a huge band recording in their place. It would've been told on here before.

it was a sales point to get our band to record at his place, so it would be nice to know the truth. sounds pretty hard to believe when there are so many awesome studios around the states.

Back
Top Bottom