U2= Greedy, Money Mongoring Sell-Outs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fortunately no one would be around to witness them, just imagine a post-apocalyptic TMZ.

woah!!

ok, like 15 years ago, here in Chile there was a TV show called "Interferencia, tu hora total", somthing like "Interference, your total hour"

and well... look at the logo, around 0:14
YouTube - "Interferencia" - Megavisión (lunes 6 de marzo de 1995)

:|

coincidence?...

or not?

Wow...nice find!
Same exact shade of blue for the background, as well...some things will never change, I guess.

EDIT:
:crack:

But the earlier version was lavishously colorful!!!:D :love:

the first time i clicked on the link... i got the colorful one.

i closed it, then went to reopen it and then i got the other one

very cool either way!:applaud:

Just got the lavishously colorful version.

I'm having PTSD flashbacks to the Geocities era.

oh god yes, the old school interference. i remember visiting it a lot and not even noticing until mid-01 that they had a forum. oops.

i remember splitting my time between this and...some other u2 site, i forget which one. it had a yellow background and i think the name had u2 in it? (i mean as opposed to a name like...well, interference)

oh my god, it's high school all over again. except pop-era stuff was the pages i'd find that hadn't been updated in god knows how long.

pretty funny stuff. so funny, i'm posting somewhere outside of b&c, actaully. :ohmy:

I agree somewhat with the original poster. My wife really wants me to
get tickets for the SLC show but I am not going to shell out the fifty
plus (which is now more than that from scalpers) just to see U2. I
will be content with listening to audio tapes and maybe picking up a
few video bootlegs. Hopefully they will do another laserdisc from
this tour too.

:lol: laserdisc :lol:

Imagine just how much effort it took that guy to get those audio bootlegs, WE TAKE EVERYTHING FOR GRANTED IN THIS FUTURE PRESENT OF OURS!!

Oh, and holy crap, I had no idea U2 ever officially released anything on laserdisc. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom