U2 dedicated Threadless Tee Design and a big hello to all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reags

Babyface
Hey all from DownUnder (Sydney AU)!

I'm such a nutcase for not finding this place sooner as I've been a U2 fanatic for a long while now! In fact, I'm nutty over U2 enough to make designs surrounding them, including this one -

If anyone is keen and can be bothered I'd love your support & vote as well to get it printed that I may bask, share and spread that U2 lurv to the nations

To vote simply log in and check 'I'd buy as a tee' followed by a 5 and that's it.

Anyhow that aside I can't wait to get to you know bunch *jets over to newbie lounge*

cheers
reags

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome. Unfortunately we don't allow threads advertising your websites/forums/blogs/asking for money, etc.

FAQ
Any posts or threads advertising your forum or website are unacceptable and considered spam, and will be deleted. A small text link to your personal website in your signature is acceptable. *Please note that advertising does NOT always mean that you are selling something.

If you register on this forum solely to advertise your website, sell merchandise, or ask for money you will be warned and may be ultimately banned.

You can put a link in your signature if you want but you need to be a premium member
Premium Details

Please feel free to join in on other discussions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom