U2.com's latest subscription "gift"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Voted for Little Things because I love the song, even though live it was a little underwhelming. I also voted for American Soul because while the album cut is very “meh”, Live it was one of the best performances of new material (SOE and SOI combined).

If Best Thing wins, it better be the eclectic version and not the embarrassingly pathetic acoustic version.

So Little Things and Song for Someone will be the first two songs made available.

Who voted for SFS? Ugh. We already have multiple live versions of it in soundboard/broadcast quality. Should have been The Troubles.

Really glad that Little Things won, makes me happy the fans recognize that song as top tier. Hopefully the band knows that, too.

Also a nice surprise because I thought the audio would only be from the IE/EI tours.

Also a nice surprise because I thought the audio would only be from the IE/EI tours.

Isn't it though? All the songs from the poll were from IE/EI unless I missed something.

- Song For Someone (from IE tour)
- The Troubles (from IE tour)
- Iris (Hold Me Close) (from IE tour)
- You're The Best Thing About Me (from EI tour)
- American Soul (from EI tour)
- The Little Things That Give You Away (from EI tour)

Also, did anybody have problems voting in the poll. Though I am up to date, every time I logged in to vote I couldn't see the poll other than a link to resubscribe, though I already resubscribed earlier in the month. Perhaps, I renewed to close to the poll posting.

Last edited:
Did anybody have problems voting in the poll. Though I am up to date, every time I logged in to vote I couldn't see the poll other than a link to resubscribe, though I already resubscribed earlier in the month. Perhaps, I renewed to close to the poll posting.

Isn't it though? All the songs from the poll were from IE/EI unless I missed something.

- Song For Someone (from IE tour)
- The Troubles (from IE tour)
- Iris (Hold Me Close) (from IE tour)
- You're The Best Thing About Me (from EI tour)
- American Soul (from EI tour)
- The Little Things That Give You Away (from EI tour)

Also, did anybody have problems voting in the poll. Though I am up to date, every time I logged in to vote I couldn't see the poll other than a link to resubscribe, though I already resubscribed earlier in the month. Perhaps, I renewed to close to the poll posting.
Little Things was never played on E/I... Only Joshua Tree 30

Tried to vote, they told me I had to pay them $50, I told them to fuck off! That fan club is effectively useless. Ever since 360 I have been able to get either GA or good seats without the presale. Ticket prices are higher, demand is lower... fan club obsolete.

Tried to vote, they told me I had to pay them $50, I told them to fuck off! That fan club is effectively useless. Ever since 360 I have been able to get either GA or good seats without the presale. Ticket prices are higher, demand is lower... fan club obsolete.

I only got bilked for $40.

Yeah, probably the days are over where you need a membership to get whatever targeted tickets you desire. And since I don't see them touring here in the States for at least 4 years, the only benefit is the membership gift.

I don't even remember what I voted for . . I think Troubles and Best Thing.

I guess the true question for me is if someone is going to be kind enough to share them. [emoji6]

Does anyone know from past experience if the entire CD will eventually be available for download on U2's website for subscribers? I ask because my laptop just took a shit and I'd like to have this on my phone.

For those interested, Song For Someone is from Boston, 14 July 2015 and The Little Things That Give You Away is from Rome, 15 July 2017.

Little Things sounding excellent. Makes it all the more a shame we didn't have this every night in 2018 (or indeed any night in 2018), but glad we have a nice live recording of it anyhow.

Saw it live, no need to hear it again.

How the F did this win a fan vote, what is wrong with you people?
I'm convinced that The Troubles actually won, but that they were in no way prepared for a song they only played a few times, to win. So they just said that another song won. Lol

Back
Top Bottom