U2.com's latest subscription "gift"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I extracted the ZIP .. I could not tell from the filenames where the "Live" versions were recorded as they don't name a city/location just "Live from The Joshua Tree T our 2017".

Does anyone have a clue?

UPDATE: Just read it on U2.com

1. With Or Without You – Remastered

2. With Or Without You (Live from The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Recorded at Gillette Stadium, Boston, MA on the 25th June 2017)

3. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - Remastered

4. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Live from The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Recorded at FedEx Field, Washington, DC on the 20th June 2017)

5. Where The Streets Have No Name - Remastered

6. Where The Streets Have No Name (Live from The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Recorded at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, KY on the 16th June 2017)

7. In God's Country - Remastered

8. In God's Country (Live from The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Recorded at The Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, FL on the 11th June 2017)

Last edited:
Must say are decent versions. Streets sounds better than I expected and Still is way better than 2015. Bono doesnt sound too bad imo.

And the audio quality is great, especially considering they are stadium recordings, better than U22.

U22 was great sound as well. My only complaint is the drums are a bit thin on laptop speakers, but sound great on headphones

I would love to hear the live versions released for the subscribers gift! I was at the Louisville show and would love to hear Streets from it again.

Can anyone send those four tracks my way? :wave:

spenceast@gmail.com

I would love to hear the live versions released for the subscribers gift! I was at the Louisville show and would love to hear Streets from it again.

Can anyone send those four tracks my way? :wave:

spenceast@gmail.com

You’re going to have a hard time finding someone to send officially released material that can easily be purchased. Early listens, beach clips, fan mixes, live songs all get shared, but something that anyone in the world can access if they pay may be harder...

Yep in case you missed it, you have to go to your Account page and redeem the vinyl editions. Otherwise they won’t just send them to you.

Hey, that's the version of Streets with the surprise plane flyover!

Gifts are being dispatched in December. There's a message on u2.com about it

When I click the submit button nothing happens. I have tried with my phone number like I write it here at home and with the +46 before( Sweden). How do I knoe when I have done it right? This is frustrating,

Has anyone renewed their subscription today?

I noticed in my account that the Joshua tree set says redeem by it again. Is this because I've subscribed to a new year? I definitely redeemed the Joshua tree set

When I click the submit button nothing happens. I have tried with my phone number like I write it here at home and with the +46 before( Sweden). How do I knoe when I have done it right? This is frustrating,

Had the same issue, "submit" still shows no matter what I do. Have heard others say that's apparently just how it is, so .... hopefully it's fine!

Has anyone renewed their subscription today?

I noticed in my account that the Joshua tree set says redeem by it again. Is this because I've subscribed to a new year? I definitely redeemed the Joshua tree set

You have the option to buy what would be a 2nd copy of the vinyl release (if you bought/chose it on your last subscription) or wait until whatever the next gift will be to buy that one.

Im not gonna renew anything. I became a subscriber in semptember. Waiting for the TJTsingles and precodes.

When is the Joshua tree gift being shipped ? Didn't they say December

Mine were delivered yesterday by USPS.
They were in a flat brown cartboard box.
The label showed the sender as LiveNation.
And my first reaction was : "But I didn't order the LP version of SOE."
Then it dawned on me that it had to be the u2.com gift. LOL

Looks like West Coast is starting to land 'em, so should be getting mine soon. I'll get infinitely more enjoyable out of any of these four live takes then I do from the entirety of SOE (which is none).

Back
Top Bottom