u2.com will broadcast a 360 tour show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to be away. :sad: I'll be sitting on a beach with cold beer instead. :hyper:

Here is what I want to know:

For some reason, I never bothered with a download of Sao Paulo. The Sheffield and Montreal broadcast shows are really good. Is Sao Paulo something I should bother seeking out? I'm not the junkie I used to be by having 20+ boots per tour. I just need a handful to get by. (ha!- this sounds like drug addiction!)

For some reason, I never bothered with a download of Sao Paulo. The Sheffield and Montreal broadcast shows are really good. Is Sao Paulo something I should bother seeking out? I'm not the junkie I used to be by having 20+ boots per tour. I just need a handful to get by. (ha!- this sounds like drug addiction!)

I wasn't aware of this show either. Maybe this is it's first airing via the website? I have been enjoying the Montreal and Sheffield shows so far too, so this would be an interesting grab if somebody records it (which I'm sure they will).

Probably audio only..

''Three years since U2360° opened in Spain and almost a year since it ended in Canada we're bringing it all back for U2.com subscribers.
At the end of the month we'll be rebroadcasting an entire 360° show from Sao Paulo in Brazil last April - just for our subscribers. And we'll air it more than once so that whatever your time-zone you get a chance to hear it all again. (Exact details nearer the time.)''

Hope it's not the same as last time, their performance was quite shaky in my opinion :/

Wait, is this the same show that was broadcast back in April 2011? If so, no big deal. That show is widely available in bootleg format already. Good show, but nothing new unfortunately. They should broadcast a never before broadcast or released concert.

Back
Top Bottom