U2.com gift for 2009 subscriptions / ALL U2.com Discussion / U2.com Re-Design

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the old gift that most of us already got when we renewed last year. I'm still waiting to see what the new one is.

Easiest way to find your member number is not to search through the User List, but instead to search through the Who's Online link. You'll automatically pop up on top (unless someone else just signed on after you). :up:

:ohmy: Interesting to note: If you click on any member listed, every single person's profile says that they became members on 12/31/69 at 06:00 PM. Looks like while everyone may keep their member number, everybody's membership renew date will probably be equalized.

site_coming_soon.jpg

Kinda odd that they only have a splash screen up in this very important build up week. Who runs the site? Adam's bro? Or is a LiveNation thing now?

Kinda odd that they only have a splash screen up in this very important build up week. Who runs the site? Adam's bro? Or is a LiveNation thing now?

I don't think it's Adam's brother anymore....I think Live Nation runs & contrlols
the website and they need to get their asses in gear.

Jeez, late much? This should have been done about a month ago. :|

Thank God for the likes of interference, or the fans would have piss all with regards to up to date news and resources.

Here's the email I got from u2.com

Dear Alanah,

It's just a week until No Line on the Horizon is released but as a U2.Com Subscriber you can hear it streaming on the site right now. Take a listen to all eleven tracks here.

And with the launch of the new album, we've also got some changes coming for U2.com.

We'll be mailing you again with the detail but this is a heads up for those of you who spend time in community area, Zootopia, which is also getting a makeover.

The transition means we're going to lose access to the current Zootopia site - and it's not possible to automatically export all the content. So this is the moment to save your profile details and image, email messages and private messages, friends lists and other personal content you want to take to the new community area.

When we switch sites, the current U2.Com will be down for a few hours - but don't worry it'll be back and it'll be better!

thanks for your patience
U2.Com Team.

I emailed them about a query a couple of days ago . . . here was the response :hmm:

Dear Purplereign,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately since the new U2 Fan club is under
construction, we do not have any information about your account. Please
check back latter.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at
orderhelp@FanFire.com or one of the following numbers: 1-800-767-7160 or
+1-916-414-2921. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours
a day 7 days a week. Please be sure to include a copy of this email with any
reply.

Sincerely,
U2.com Customer Service

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This Email is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§2510-2521 and is legally privileged.
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments
thereto are intended for the exclusive use of the addressees and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender immediately via telephone, fax or reply
e-mail and delete all copies of this message and all attachments from your
system."

:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom