U2.com Exclusives Cover Art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danny Boy

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Harvard Supermodel Activist of the Decade Runner-U
You may have noticed that U2.com is now streaming the previous five fan-club exclusives for subscribers.

They've also posted some (relatively) hi-res cover art, but it's a bit hidden. If you are as anal as I am about tagging your iTunes Library, you might be interested in these:

600.jpg

600.jpg

600.jpg

600.jpg

600.jpg

Dammit, for a split second I thought they revealed the cover of the new album. :angry:

That Medium, Rare and Remastered cover is hilarious. I'd never seen that one.

Larry looks like he already hates the album before it had even been released. :happy:

This may be a stupid question, but are these available digitally to subscribers for download? I've always coveted that ZooTV performance (audio). (sorry for the "noob" question)

Kinda strange that all of those are the album covers EXCEPT for the Zoo TV set, which is actually a photo of the entire set unwrapped and the discs, inserts, etc. spread out on a table. Isn't the album cover technically just the red baby head on a black background?

Kinda strange that all of those are the album covers EXCEPT for the Zoo TV set, which is actually a photo of the entire set unwrapped and the discs, inserts, etc. spread out on a table. Isn't the album cover technically just the red baby head on a black background?

Yes, that's what I have.

Back
Top Bottom