U2 Catalog: Take the Survey!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
professor LN7, may i please have an extension? :flirt:

So basically I made that "end criteria" because I needed a point in which to stop waiting on people. I won't stray from the end criteria, but anyone who personally corresponds their intention to finish and submit a survey will not have their results discluded.

Expect an email later tonight, but we are shy a few submissions from being able to wrap this up. So consider the new deadline to be January 10, and likely the last one as I'm pretty sure we are getting close to that magic number.

My use of Apple products and procrastination in finding an alternative has prevented me from completing this survey. Don’t wait for me. :sad:

It honestly surprises me that there are Mac users out there who don't have MS Office for Mac. My brief attempt to use the preloaded software or Open Office persuaded me to keep using MS Office, partly because those programmes are even worse and partly for the sake of being able to easily share files in essentially universal formats.

My use of Apple products and procrastination in finding an alternative has prevented me from completing this survey. Don’t wait for me. :sad:

As everyone else says, if you do it in Google sheets or an alternative software I can make it work easily. I was just picky early because of a very recent huge project that had people messing up all kinds of complex excel functions and formats in sheets.

Send an email with the survey as an attachment to u2poll+owner@googlegroups.com

Sent! I exported the Numbers file as an Excel file, so it should open for you. Or at least I hope so. Sorry that took so long; I kept procrastinating, decided not to do it, then gave it another try, and it worked this time. :up:

I hadn't heard the Rattle and Hum B-sides since 2002, when I downloaded them from LimeWire and AudioGalaxy. I dind't like them at the time and deleted them; it turns out I still don't like most of them! And I had never heard "I'm Not Your Baby" until now; I don't like it, either. :lol:

It honestly surprises me that there are Mac users out there who don't have MS Office for Mac. My brief attempt to use the preloaded software or Open Office persuaded me to keep using MS Office, partly because those programmes are even worse and partly for the sake of being able to easily share files in essentially universal formats.

I don’t use any of those programs, so I decided not to pay for them. It’s as simple as that for me.

A word processor is pretty much the most essential item of software if you ask me. There's always something to write.

Google Docs shits me up the wall.

So consider the new deadline to be January 10, and likely the last one as I'm pretty sure we are getting close to that magic number.

i just opened the e-mail from a few days ago and it says the 17th in there...is the deadline still today, or is it next week?

i can finish it today if we're at the deadline (only a few of the rare tracks left) but i'm busy enough that i'd rather not worry about it if i don't have to.

Just submitted mine.

Here are my 10s (my Mount Rushmore of U2 songs):

• Bad
  • The Electric Co.
  • If You Wear that Velvet Dress
  • Promenade
  • A Sort of Homecoming
  • Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
  • Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
  • Until the End of the World
  • Where the Streets Have No Name
  • With or Without You
  • Zoo Station
  • Zooropa

since the e-mail came after the post, i'm gonna assume it's the 17th and not fuss about getting it done tonight. if i'm wrong let me know and i can finish it pretty quick.

since the e-mail came after the post, i'm gonna assume it's the 17th and not fuss about getting it done tonight. if i'm wrong let me know and i can finish it pretty quick.

I was just hoping that by ignoring you, a completed survey would end up in my inbox.

Jk luv you. Didn't see your post, but yes, the email is the most up to date, cannon information.

Though I cannot stress enough how important submissions are for this deadline. I'm moving to Houston tomorrow, which will be split between three days. Then, from there, a week before I start my new job. Then I fly to england for my graduation... I don't want to hold results up all the way until mid to late February, so it's important that I get to do some analysis soon! And to do that, j need submissions first (more submissions = more ability to discern numbers).

sent my survey in :up:

some things i found interesting:

number of 10s: 10
number of 1s: 2

first 10: wire
last 10: your blue room

first 1: the refugee
last 1: stand up comedy (american soul would have likely gotten a 1 if we did SOE)

highest rated album (averaged): the unforgettable fire (8.60)
lowest rated album (averaged): atomic bomb (5.55)

album with the most 10s: the unforgettable fire (3)

best stretch of their career: ASOH through bad (9-9-10-9-9-10-10)

really looking forward to seeing the overall results :hmm:

Ax you've got a friend - Dave also reordered the form.

Luckily, I got dat VLOOKUP() function down pat. Because, yeah, well, tbh it's not exactly perfect in alphabetical order. It's in wikipediorder.

Back
Top Bottom