u2 best song survivor: all that should've been left behind round 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 01:21 PM
u2 best song survivor: all that should've been left behind round 5

last round, peas on earth got the boot.

the votes:
(amazing) grace - 1
nasty vegetables on the third rock from the sun - 2

this survivor is in many ways the same as previous survivors. you will be voting off your least favourite out of all songs listed. however, this will be done by email only. any votes made in here or by any other method will not be counted.

as for voting, please pick your least favourite out of the following list. when deciding your vote, please base it off the studio recording. no live songs are allowed (aside from two shots of happy, one shot of sad). if the song is a remix, it will be stated. otherwise, assume we are going off the original studio release.

the songs:
beautiful day
walk on
kite
when i look at the world
new york
grace
the ground beneath her feet
stateless
levitate
love you like mad
flower child
summer rain
always
big girls are best

please mail all votes to u2survivor@gmail.com - please put the round (or something similar) in the title of the email so i'll know which round you're voting for. that's the only requirement for the email. well, that and obviously i need to know what you want voted off! and this should go without saying, but only one email per person. if i find out someone is using multiple email addresses (and i can find out) in each round, all votes you submitted for the round will be null and void. if i see continued abuse, i will disqualify all your votes. i hope this won't happen though!

also, while i would prefer you not post in this thread to say what you voted, it's not forbidden or anything. i would just like the voting to stay as impartial as possible.

Tags
u2 song survivor