U2 at Elvis Costello's Spectacle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watching it now. Time Warner has it on demand.

So far, pretty damn good.

Stuck In A Moment was awesome. To hear Elvis sing along was great.
Probably the most heart-wrenching version of Stay (Faraway, So Close)
Bono just did Two Shots of Happy...great stuff so far...

Lucky you have it on demand. I wonder if Bono singing 'Alison' will see the light of day (reference to it in Zoo Station thread).

Watching it now. Time Warner has it on demand.

So far, pretty damn good.

Stuck In A Moment was awesome. To hear Elvis sing along was great.
Probably the most heart-wrenching version of Stay (Faraway, So Close)
Bono just did Two Shots of Happy...great stuff so far...

:wave: Thanks for the heads up. I will watch it tonight and bonus it's in HD! :hyper:

I couldn't find Sundance on Demand on my Time Warner cable. I do have it programmed forthe 9th when it actually airs here. I don't know if the version that airs in Canada would be exactly the same or not. Could they have edited to be longer there? Maybe 'Alison' will see the light of day! :pray:

I couldn't find Sundance on Demand on my Time Warner cable. I do have it programmed forthe 9th when it actually airs here. I don't know if the version that airs in Canada would be exactly the same or not. Could they have edited to be longer there? Maybe 'Alison' will see the light of day! :pray:

I found it in the HD section which is bonus. So far it's pretty freaking awesome.

What in the name of Jiminy Cricket is up with their insistence on playing Stuck In a Moment on everything this year?

Did ATYCLB get a re-release this year that we weren't aware of? Who's stuck in a moment now, U2?

:yawn:

That aside, hooray for Comcast On Demand!

I have it on Comcast On Demand in HD. I enjoyed when they talked about how they work in the studio and the different producers, etc. The songs were ok, I thought Bono's voice sounded raspy but I don't get all bothered by that :shrug: The mash up was interesting, for a minute I thought I was watching Glee :wink:

Is it wrong that I fast forwarded through Elvis' version of Mysterious Ways? I didn't like it. Like him though-I've seen him live a couple of times and he's very good.

That's the first time I've watched that show, good show. I think it said in the credits that Elton John is one of the producers.

Back
Top Bottom