U2 and Gavin Friday : Carnegie Hall next month

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi-I'm a long time lurker who only comes out of the woodwork in dire ticket situations. I somehow messed up the day of ticket sales for the Gavin Friday show and missed out on the cheaper tickets. If anyone is interested in trading a ticket for the Carnegie show for a ticket to the NYC U2 concert on the 23rd (hard ticket, section 113, row 20, seat 22- face value $98) please let me know. I would do an even trade even if the ticket is of lower face value.

Thanks

Carnegie Hall Event

I also have front row seats. Just off center. Should be absolutely amazing. I have no idea what to expect as so little has been posted!

I would do an even trade even if the ticket is of lower face value.

Thanks

What do you mean by this??

I have a $70 ticket - Section CB3, Row K, Seat 23.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you willing to make an even swap with a cheaper seat ticket if you don't get your money's worth?

I'm not married to my ticket, but I really can't afford the extra $28. I am definitely opposed to ripping off other fans. However, if it is more important to you to sit in the section that my ticket is in than the money is, then I am willing to swap with you to help you out.

Meeting Outside?

Hello all

does anyone have any thoughts on where they would arrive at Carnegie Hall and whether or not they wuld sign autographs? Gavin Friday too, not just the band. . .

What do you mean by this??

I have a $70 ticket - Section CB3, Row K, Seat 23.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you willing to make an even swap with a cheaper seat ticket if you don't get your money's worth?

I'm not married to my ticket, but I really can't afford the extra $28. I am definitely opposed to ripping off other fans. However, if it is more important to you to sit in the section that my ticket is in than the money is, then I am willing to swap with you to help you out.

Sorry I only saw this now. Thank you for the offer though and I hope you got to see the DC show in the end. I just meant that I was willing to trade for a ticket, even of lesser value, because at this point I somehow rationalize it as money spent (i.e. had already come to terms with the money I have spent on this tour) - I just wanted to avoid spending any additional money and didn't want my extra ticket to go to waste (plus I was desperate to get it sorted as I was busy with the NY/DC shows last week). In the end, I was able to sell it to another fan for under face and buy one of the $70 Carnegie tickets with the money. I just delude myself into thinking I have broken even and will hope for some good U2 ticket karma to come my way when they announce the next North America leg of the tour. Thanks again though for the offer (you deserve that ticket karma as well!)

I just bought a $37.00 ticket. I'm in the balcony, but still in the building

Back
Top Bottom