U2 albums planned for 2009 remasters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is the second version of A Sort of Homecoming on the 2nd cd? Obviously the live version (track 2) is the Wide Awake in America (sorta) live version but what is track 10? And is the remix of "Wire" previously unreleased as it doesn't appear to be the so-called Dub Mix.

Also, wasn't the "uber deluxe" package supposed to include a 2nd dvd or has that turned out to be myth?

T.B.

What is the second version of A Sort of Homecoming on the 2nd cd? Obviously the live version (track 2) is the Wide Awake in America (sorta) live version but what is track 10? And is the remix of "Wire" previously unreleased as it doesn't appear to be the so-called Dub Mix.

T.B.

One source claimed it is A Sort of Homecoming (Danny Lanois mix) or something to that effect...:drool:

Also, wasn't the "uber deluxe" package supposed to include a 2nd dvd or has that turned out to be myth?

T.B.

Yeah, as others have noted, the second version of ASOH is called "Daniel Lanois Mix." Not sure if it's a recent mix by Danny or maybe just an unrelased mix from back in the day.

As far as I know Wire (Kevorkian Remix) is previously unreleased. The Celtic Dub Mix from the NME sampler is on there, too!

anyone had a look at any of the sites that offered the NLOTH 30 second clips to see if the TUF remaster clips are up yet? I tried getmusic (the aussie site that sourced the full NLOTH leak) and it isnt there yet

anyone had a look at any of the sites that offered the NLOTH 30 second clips to see if the TUF remaster clips are up yet? I tried getmusic (the aussie site that sourced the full NLOTH leak) and it isnt there yet

i'd give it a week.

How about The Unleakable Fire? How To Dismantle An Atomic Security System (HTDAASS)?

I believe I have the LEAK!

Well not all the bonus tracks but the majority

The bonus tracks I have are:

Basa Trap
Boomerang 1 & 2
Bad Live
A Sort Of Home Coming Live
Pride (Single Version)
60 Seconds In Kingdome Come
Love Comes Tumbling (False Start)
Love Comes Tumbling
The Three Sunrises

---Missing

Disappearing Act
Yoshino Blossom
Wire (Kervorkian Remix)
11 O'Clock Tick Tock (single version)

If anyone wants to hear it email me at justinschlesinger@gmail and I will email you the mega----- link

Most of us already have those tracks, as they're all old tracks. Are you sure this is a leak of the remastered songs and not someone taking the piss?

no leak yet. i check WhatCD every day, but i still don't think we'll be hearing the two unreleased tracks for at least a week.

lol. you know, i was trying to search all the Boy, October, and War Remaster threads to find which site started streaming the songs early, but i could find anything. but i remember that there was a site that streamed both the remaster and bonus disk about 2 weeks before the release date.

i have a good fealing the Disappearing Act will be the song with the big hook while Yoshimo could end up being a real strong instrumental/Passengers sounding song. i'll enjoy adding both to my collection. :up:

Back
Top Bottom