U2 Age of Innocence Deluxe Edition for Record Store Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH it said AGE of Innocence. I couldn't figure out what everyone was so excited about.

Age of Innocence is actually a cool title, if it were an actual title.

I do often wonder what it means, "age of innocence?" Is it biblical, or like an age of consent type of thing?

These are things that float away in the moments like a disappearing sunset or the darkest corners of slumber as the early morning fog intensifies.

Daisy.

So basically its the SOI album in a different sleeve(the white orginal sleeve)and the vinyl's black not white

Is it possible that "Age of Innocence" is just a typo?

Doing a Google search of U2+Age of Innocence, I found this website which last August listed the release date for "U2 Age of Innocence" for 10/14 (of last year)...the same day the SOI CD was released. Seems like it may just be a brain fart, given than Age of Innocence is a pretty common term.

It was a typo. According to @U2 it's the deluxe cd with the album on one disc and the bonus tracks on the other. Which is what the LP should have been anyway.

U2 Songs of Innocence (Record Store Day Deluxe Exclusive Vinyl)

DETAILS
Format: 2 x 12" Vinyl
Label: IGA
Release type: RSD Exclusive Release
More Info:

White, dye-cut gatefold center hole vinyl sleeve on front and back covers. Double black vinyl. Numbered.

Back
Top Bottom