U2 3D will be Wikipedia's featured article this Saturday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

midnightlemon

The Fly
In honor of the fifth anniversary of the premiere of U2 3D, Wikipedia will be featuring it as "Today's featured article" on their homepage this Saturday, Jan 19.

Here's a sneak preview: Wikipedia:Today's featured article/January 19, 2013 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wrote this article mostly myself (as Wikipedia name Dream out loud) once I first found out about the movie back in 2007. It's come a long way since then!

Just wanted to post here to let everyone know ahead of time as this will be the FOURTH time that a U2-related article is featured on Wikipedia's homepage! If anyone has any comments about the article, please feel free to let me know as I've been adding final touches to it before it goes on the homepage.

In honor of the fifth anniversary of the premiere of U2 3D, Wikipedia will be featuring it as "Today's featured article" on their homepage this Saturday, Jan 19.

Here's a sneak preview: Wikipedia:Today's featured article/January 19, 2013 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wrote this article mostly myself (as Wikipedia name Dream out loud) once I first found out about the movie back in 2007. It's come a long way since then!

Just wanted to post here to let everyone know ahead of time as this will be the FOURTH time that a U2-related article is featured on Wikipedia's homepage! If anyone has any comments about the article, please feel free to let me know as I've been adding final touches to it before it goes on the homepage.

Congratulations. I learned quite a bit I didn't know reading that.

It's a really informative, thorough and fact-based article. You really should post here more often, it's needed.

Back
Top Bottom