U2 3d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, it did not.
I believe that when it was released in theaters the director/producer/band said it would only come out on DVD when there would be a good system for showing 3D on TV. At the moment some 3D TVs are being produced and sold, but I don't think there's a standard yet (and maybe it should be a bit more widespread than the current niche).

I have a 3D TV! I can see 3D movie on Blu-Ray and I can even watch 3D films ordered from cable! More and more movies are being released for home viewing in 3D.

I can order Bon Jovi's 3D adventure already and later this year, Justin Bieber is supposed to have some 3D film released (to theaters - which will come to homes later).

So while 3D TV's might not be the huge rage, it is time for U2 to release this film to the home market. The technology is there and demand is starting to creep in.

And, in case anyone wonders, if the film is done correctly, the 3D looks VERY nice on a home TV.

I would hope it would be out in the next year or two. I'd rather buy this than the Chicago Vertigo DVD. (and why no full Europe show release??)

I'd rather buy this than the Chicago Vertigo DVD. (and why no full Europe show release??)

While there is no full stadium vertigo tour official release, you can watch the entire Brazil concert from start to finish on youtube. It actually is one of their best performances I believe! I also think most of the Buenos Aires concert is up there as well which was what was filmed for U23D. So while we cant have the full U23D experience at home yet, you can still watch the original show online.

Back
Top Bottom