Two Important Things Of Recent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigMacPhisto

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
1) If you haven't heard the new Brian Eno record (Eno and Hyde's High Life), please do so when you get a chance. The opening track is extremely reminiscent of The Unforgettable Fire. And I'm not the only one that thinks so...

Pitchfork: "The opening “Return” is nine minutes of drone-guitar bliss, as Karl Hyde strums two chords furiously with the sort of pinched, trebly, delay-heavy tone that evokes both West African styles and the Edge circa The Unforgettable Fire."

2) In case you've been living under a rock, Eve Hewson is starring in the most critically acclaimed new show of the summer, The Knick on Cinemax. She gave us this important interview bit recently:

So I would be remiss if I didn’t ask you before you go what your favorite U2 song is.

Oh, God. Favorite song… “Discotheque.”

Interesting. Why?

Because have you seen that music video? It is the most ridiculous one that I’d ever seen. They’re singing in a disco ball and have a routine like they’re in a
boyband. It’s amazing.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL YOUR DAD WE WANTS IT ON TOUR!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Back
Top Bottom