Top 6400 Rock Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’ve put together a list of the top 6400 rock songs from 1950-2012.

removed link - no advertising

These are based on the results of 37 other top rock lists that I got off the internet and then I added the scores for all the songs, which were based upon how often and how high each song ranked on various lists. So these aren’t my personal opinions, and I definitely don’t agree with everything on the list. But I have discovered lots of great songs in putting this together.

Here are the U2 songs that made it onto the list. The Beatles have the most songs in the whole list, but U2 does have the most in the top 100 (eight).

#10: One
#21: With or Without You
#23: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
#41: Pride (In the Name of Love)
#42: Sunday Bloody Sunday
#57: New Year's Day
#75: Beautiful Day
#86: Where the Streets Have No Name
#132: Mysterious Ways
#236: Vertigo
#488: Desire
#562: Bad
#586: I Will Follow
#972: Bullet the Blue Sky
#984: One Tree Hill
#1251: Even Better Than the Real Thing
#1275: All I Want Is You
#1307: Elevation
#1614: Walk On
#1672: Angel of Harlem
#1830: The Unforgettable Fire
#2108: Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
#2444: Sweetest Thing
#2681: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
#3347: All Because of You
#3547: In God's Country
#4375: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
#4463: Night and Day
#4608: Staring at the sun
#4797: Running To Stand Still
#5296: The Fly
#5410: Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
#6240: Trip Through Your Wire

Do you have a worst 6400 rock songs ever?

That will probably connect better than this.

I don't understand why your every post has to be attacking Interference, VS. It gets really tiring. If you don't like the culture here, fine, but I can't imagine that it's fulfilling to you to maintain your rather futile campaign. It's certainly effecting little change here.

I don't understand why your every post has to be attacking Interference, VS. It gets really tiring. If you don't like the culture here, fine, but I can't imagine that it's fulfilling to you to maintain your rather futile campaign. It's certainly effecting little change here.

All Because Of You > The Fly? I sure hope that's not your personal opinion! :lol:

Really?

If that was his personal opinion, it would be a problem in some way?

You still keen on defending this place?

Yes, it would be. Anyone who thinks All Because of You is better than The Fly probably needs a frontal lobotomy.

Yes, it would be. Anyone who thinks All Because of You is better than The Fly probably needs a frontal lobotomy.

Or, they have a different opinion than you.

Anyone with a different opinion than you is mentally deficient in some way?

If they had some kind of brain surgery they'd see thing your way?

Actually, that makes sense. Someone with a frontal lobotomy probably would see things your way.

Your schtick annoys a lot people than comments like mine or Vlaco's.

Good for you and Velcro. You guys should stick together.

The idea that anyone with a different opinion than you is mentally deficient is a solid position to hold.

Rock solid.

Really?

If that was his personal opinion, it would be a problem in some way?
Next time I'll post 6400 smilies to make sure that people like you understand that I was sarcastic.

(I do think, however, that The Fly is a far better song than All Because Of You).

Now, I'll return to the worst survivor threads to vote 6400 times against their whole back catalogue, if you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom