Today it is one year since one of the best U2 shows ever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today is also 30 days away from one of the best U2 shows ever!

TURIN HERE I COME

(regarding Milan, I wish I was there, Milan 2005 was spectacular)

I wasn't there, but looking at the videos I can truly understand it must've been an amazing experience being there. Especially the opera part in Magnificent is just :drool:

The Milan crowd is crazy in a good way. The vertigo DVD filmed there is one of my favorites. Much better than the original tour DVD.
360 looks great there to!

Rose Bowl sucks voice wise. The European shows were much better. Still a great dvd though.

Earlier this week I listend to the Rose Bowl show, it strange that they wanted to release that show. Its the worst voice Bono had on the whole tour, compare UF, Magnificent, UV, ISHFWILF... on Rose Bowl to the first Milan show.

I suppose they had to choose from the dates the dvd director had available, but they tend to film one of the last shows of the year, they should have realised by now that although they may be more sure of not making mistakes, if that is the point, Bono's voice can't be as good as it is at the beginning after so many shows.
European 360 1st leg is the overall best leg of any of their tours in my opinion.

Rose Bowl sucks voice wise. The European shows were much better. Still a great dvd though.

This.

European 360 1st leg is the overall best leg of any of their tours in my opinion.

And this.

Sorry, people of the US. I wasn't there, but from what I've read, seen and heard, the European shows were better, not only voice-wise.

I hope we'll get an European tour DVD sometime in the future just like we got a Milan show with U218, shame it wasn't the whole concert.

I was at Milan 1 as well and remembered it yesterday at 7am on the 8 July ( we are ahead in the zime zone in NZ) by playing the bootleg of the concert. Yes it was a great concert and Bono' voice was in fine form and the Italian crowd were amazing.

Easily one of the best shows of the entire tour!

Awesome videos!

I have the bootleg, play it quite often!

The bootleg might as well be an official release, it sounds so good. We got really lucky to get such a good bootleg of such a good show.

Back
Top Bottom