Today is the first day of October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any album with songs like tomorrow and ITABTAW deserve to be listened to. I feel sorry for those who cant appreciate the album. Im wondering if all the love for this album is only from people who were about at the time?:hmm:

I wasn't even born till 89 :D I don't get the non-appreciation for it either :(

Im glad I'm not the only one who does the October ritual :lol: And that I'm not the only one who :heart: :heart: that album. Tomorrow has always been one of my favorites.

I love listening to October in cool weather... the problem is, it's pushing 90 here still, so it feels weird to do that now. I did listen to it all the way through last week when we had our first real cool front of the year, and I'll do the same at the next opportunity.

I know I'm a dork for timing my listening of U2 albums with the weather.

Not at all my friend. i do the same. For Example.....JT is for a hot summers afternoon.....as is UF. October reminds me of the cold winters day....in my mates house, with the heating on, all cosy, listening to it in his room wen we was kids.:up:

LMAO, it's been said but I also thought I was the only one who had to play October at 12:00 am on Oct 1. My wife thinks I might be crazy!

The same goes for NYD if I have it available.

Back
Top Bottom