Thoughts on U2 as of late....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a record producer? Anyone with a halfway decent ear will tell you that GOYB sounds like something that originated during completely different sessions. It doesn't sound anything at all like a HTDAAB track, sonically or otherwise.

Sandwich it inbetween Beautiful Day and Elevation and tell me that's not a perfect fit. :lol:

I read the first page and then this one (last) and I can't believe how many of you are responding to this guy! let it go! He's a troll, troublemaker, trying to get you on your horses. Kite bad song? Saying an album will be bad based on titles? Come on! This guy is playing you!

I think 4th of July is in 5/4.....

I Race Against Time is also, but I have to check on that....

I read the first page and then this one (last) and I can't believe how many of you are responding to this guy! let it go! He's a troll, troublemaker, trying to get you on your horses. Kite bad song? Saying an album will be bad based on titles? Come on! This guy is playing you!

Well, obviously. I'm just upping my post count is all.

Actually RAT is in 6/8 also...

4th of july is sort of 5...but not really.....

Sandwich it inbetween Beautiful Day and Elevation and tell me that's not a perfect fit. :lol:

Yeah, good call on that one. The transitions hook up pretty well.

Still, it rocks way harder than anything on ATYCLB and the lyrical style is completely different. Plus, ATYCLB's production is a lot more "airy" than what you hear on GOYB.

Well, obviously. I'm just upping my post count is all.

I'm way too far behind to think that I can catch up on some of you guys! :reject: But apparently this "record producer" thinks he can....good for him I guess! :wink:

BTW a record producer....I wonder what success his bands had (probably none) ....and if they would like to know that he thinks U2 has lost it (and how he comes up with those conclusions)....maybe they would rethink having him as a record producer! :wave:

I don't get why some people just love to come to forums and troll. If I don't like a band or artist - and heaven knows there are some - I don't go to their fanboards and tell their fans how crap they are.

Who wants to tell Chris Martin to get the feck outta here? :lol: :wink:

They shelved the Rubin album becasue he told them not to set foot in the studio until they new what they were doing. Then they go back to Eno, Lanois, and Lillywhite. I can't wait to hear that material. It's probably going to be better.

Now is probably a good time to put this thread out of its misery. Nothing good was coming out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom