They make permenant venues out of the claw....and then U2 plays them

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Streets613

The Fly
Say they actually do sell a claw or three and venues get made out of them. U2 themselves could play these venues, and essentially put on a 360 show whenever they want for the entire rest of their career.

I don't know, just something I thought about.

That may sound like fun at the moment, but ive been thinking and i bet 10 years from now u2 has some type of technology that makes the claw stage look like a small barn by comparison. I suspect there will still be a massive stage centered in the arena, but out of that stage expect hovering b stages that can float around the stadium so that during different songs the band might be playing physically right up in the nosebleed section, or wherever they chose. Of course, the main stage will have the drive in movie screen for the rest of the audience to watch the action.

U2020: The Last Tour on Earth. Fire and Brimstone, guys, lots of hits, coming to a stadium near you to coincide with the end of the world. Only the people who line up for GA 6 weeks in advance will get to the promised land, everyone else will perish post concert apocalypse. Who'd ever have thought Armageddon would look & sound so good?

I could definitely see Coldplay want to play the Claw. We all know Chris wants to copy everything Bono does, so yeah..

I think Bono and Chris should hold a wrestling match in the Claw, so that Interland can attend and everyone just shove each other in the balls just to have one full night all out debate so that the whole Bono & Chris thing can rest in peace afterwards after neither of them win.

:tongue:

I think Bono and Chris should hold a wrestling match in the Claw, so that Interland can attend and everyone just shove each other in the balls just to have one full night all out debate so that the whole Bono & Chris thing can rest in peace afterwards after neither of them win.

:tongue:

That already happened, though not in the claw but in the ring. :wink:

Bono won btw.

Say they actually do sell a claw or three and venues get made out of them. U2 themselves could play these venues, and essentially put on a 360 show whenever they want for the entire rest of their career.

I don't know, just something I thought about.
This is a perfect idea. 360 nosalgia... though a lot of peple won't miss it.

Back
Top Bottom