The World's Top 10 Funniest Album Delays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Yep, it's cartoon time again. First one I've made in quite some time. Since a lot of official album information was released today, I figured it would be fun to look back at on all of those moments of frustration, those times when we thought the album would never be released, and have a good laugh about them.

U2_albumdelays1.gif

U2_albumdelays2.gif

:wave: Enjoy.

:lmao: Win!

Agree with the rest, the Chris Martin one is awesome!

Tho I lolled with the Honkey one too. :giggle:

Once again, mr LeMel, I love you! :love:

Outstanding! :applaud: Loved the Bono stabs himself in the eye with eyeliner :lol:

Seems quite prophetic I picked this part out of all of it, seeing as that has been shown on Q Magazine as the Major look of Bono for this upcoming Video :ohmy: :lol:

I'm waiting for you to put these all on dvd.

i mean, just take my ten bucks already! ;)

I'm waiting for you to put these all on dvd.

i mean, just take my ten bucks already! ;)

$9.99 for the regular edition, or $549.99 for the deluxe, which comes with my autograph, and a blank white T-shirt; this allows for optimal personalization. I outsourced delegated the autograph-signing duties to some Hungarian backpackers.

Glad you're all digging this episode. Hopefully, it won't be long before the next, which will premiere a new look for Bono. I'm sure you can guess what it involves.

$9.99 for the regular edition, or $549.99 for the deluxe, which comes with my autograph, and a blank white T-shirt; this allows for optimal personalization. I outsourced delegated the autograph-signing duties to some Hungarian backpackers.

Glad you're all digging this episode. Hopefully, it won't be long before the next, which will premiere a new look for Bono. I'm sure you can guess what it involves.

:drool: I'll take the autographed one thankyouverymuch.

Back
Top Bottom