The U2 poetry game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropop40

Refugee
Interference is called Interference because it int
So I got this idea from another thread where we started to partake in weird poetry using U2 song names. (I hope this hasn't been done before :reject:)

Basically the game involves making a paragraph poem about any topic including as many U2 song titles (or lyrics) as you possibly can. For Instance:

As I looked at the magnificent three sunrises on one tree hill I became numb from the Ultraviolet rays that hit me as a stared at the sun. When the sun was Gone, I looked to see no line on the horizon from the beach (sequence). I got into my red car as I drove into the city of blinding lights. The car crashed, but that is okay...daddy will pay for it. I guess some days are better than others...

I think we've had similar threads like this before, or maybe not. But it looks like fun.

I can bet on my entry being extremely lame though.

Okay let's see:

I woke up in another time, another place, a stranger in a strange land. Was I in God's country? Maybe. It was the 4th of July as summer rain fell. An unknown caller rings me, asking me if i'm one step closer? 'No' I reply, 'I'm still looking for the exit!'. But with a shout somebody calls from a distance 'All I want is you'! It ended up being a beautiful day at the Playboy Mansion!:hyper:

Okay let's see:

I woke up in another time, another place, a stranger in a strange land. Was I in God's country? Maybe. It was the 4th of July as summer rain fell. An unknown caller rings me, asking me if i'm one step closer? 'No' I reply, 'I'm still looking for the exit!'. But with a shout somebody calls from a distance 'All I want is you'! It ended up being a beautiful day at the Playboy Mansion!:hyper:

:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom