The U2 poetry game! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong
Click Here to Login

Old 07-04-2009, 02:26 AM   #1
Refugee

Location: Interference is called Interference because it interferes on my ability to live a normal life...
Local Time: 05:45 PM
The U2 poetry game!

So I got this idea from another thread where we started to partake in weird poetry using U2 song names. (I hope this hasn't been done before )

Basically the game involves making a paragraph poem about any topic including as many U2 song titles (or lyrics) as you possibly can. For Instance:

As I looked at the magnificent three sunrises on one tree hill I became numb from the Ultraviolet rays that hit me as a stared at the sun. When the sun was Gone, I looked to see no line on the horizon from the beach (sequence). I got into my red car as I drove into the city of blinding lights. The car crashed, but that is okay...daddy will pay for it. I guess some days are better than others...

zooropop40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:44 AM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:15 AM
I think we've had similar threads like this before, or maybe not. But it looks like fun.

I can bet on my entry being extremely lame though.

Vlad n U 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:53 AM   #3
War Child

Local Time: 09:15 AM
Okay let's see:

I woke up in another time, another place, a stranger in a strange land. Was I in God's country? Maybe. It was the 4th of July as summer rain fell. An unknown caller rings me, asking me if i'm one step closer? 'No' I reply, 'I'm still looking for the exit!'. But with a shout somebody calls from a distance 'All I want is you'! It ended up being a beautiful day at the Playboy Mansion!
Tommy WM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:45 AM   #4
Refugee

Location: Interference is called Interference because it interferes on my ability to live a normal life...
Local Time: 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy WM View Post
Okay let's see:

I woke up in another time, another place, a stranger in a strange land. Was I in God's country? Maybe. It was the 4th of July as summer rain fell. An unknown caller rings me, asking me if i'm one step closer? 'No' I reply, 'I'm still looking for the exit!'. But with a shout somebody calls from a distance 'All I want is you'! It ended up being a beautiful day at the Playboy Mansion!

zooropop40 is offline   Reply With Quote