The U2 Album Song Title Story Game Thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

major_panic

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
The game is simple: use all of the names of the songs in an album to make a story.

BOY

In recent news, The Edge has bought a new catamaran to complement his new yacht; he's decided to name it An Cat Dubh. You see, The Edge is getting Into The Heart of sailing.

He's sailing to the Electric Co. Oh, no, he's going Out Of Control! Don't worry, I Will Follow, even though it's Twilight. Hopefully he can last A Day Without Me, and if he ends up in the Ocean he can just tell himself Stories for Boys.

Meanwhile, Bono's in Another Time, Another Place playing hide and seek with Larry amidst the Shadows and Tall Trees...

Do continue.

OCTOBER

Last October, a year ago Tomorrow, a Stranger In A Strange Land called Gloria dressed all in Scarlet decided to Rejoice about Fire. She said "I Threw A Brick Through A Window With A Shout to celebrate this. But then I Fall Down." Is That All?

WAR

In recent times, there's been a spate of immigrants to Australia. One such boatload came over on New Year's Day. However, the boat was stopped by the Red Light, and the captain decided to Surrender. However, Like A Song, the ship quickly sank, and The Refugee on the boat became a Drowning Man. He was under for just 40 Seconds, when someone came up and saved him using a new CPR technique, where Two Hearts Beat As One. Sadly, the man died due to the heinous acts of the terrorists.

This did not happen on a rebel day, it was a Sunday Bloody Sunday.

THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE

On the 4th Of July, Elvis Presley And America had A Sort Of Homecoming, full of Pride. Elvis lit The Unforgettable Fire and then wandered down the Promenade under an Indian Summer Sky with MLK. They walked into a Bad Wire.

I'll let someone else do The Joshua Tree.

Also, feel free to rehash albums that've been done already, otherwise this thread'll only have what, 11 replies?

I can’t believe I made it home from ZOOROPA in one piece last night! We trashed our cars - I’m screwed but at least DADDY’S GONNA PAY FOR YOUR CRASHED CAR. I wanted to STAY with that hot BABYFACE guy, but he was just THE WANDERER. For THE FIRST TIME I actually felt NUMB when I was downing all those LEMON drop martinis. What an end to a DIRTY DAY!

I guess SOME DAYS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS!

PASSENGERS

A Slug United Colours to create A Different Kind Of Blue called Ito Okashi. Miss Sarajevo asked why. "For Your Blue Room" was the reply. "It will Always Forever Now look like a gorgeous Beach Sequence." Suddenly, with just One Minute Warning, The Swan - having thought "Let's Go Native!" - flew in and killed them both with heavy chains. Spoke the Slug's Corpse, "These Chains Are Way Too Long". The Swan ignored this and simply watched Plot 180 on TV about how Elvis Ate America.

PASSENGERS

A Slug United Colours to create A Different Kind Of Blue called Ito Okashi. Miss Sarajevo asked why. "For Your Blue Room" was the reply. "It will Always Forever Now look like a gorgeous Beach Sequence." Suddenly, with just One Minute Warning, The Swan - having thought "Let's Go Native!" - flew in and killed them both with heavy chains. Spoke the Slug's Corpse, "These Chains Are Way Too Long". The Swan ignored this and simply watched Plot 180 on TV about how Elvis Ate America.

:lol: That's really good!

PASSENGERS

This deserves nothing less than EPIC WIN.

Back
Top Bottom