the things you missed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thing like this thread and those examples is what makes this forum live on in the twitter/facebook era :love:

O...M...G.

This is a *strange* place.

I crashed the party in 2005 b/c for about 24 hrs I thought Fake Edge was real. Then I copped on.
I think before I make another post I need to spend a week hopping down Memory Lane. The strip club link....I was choking on my tea from laughter. And that's the tip of the iceberg?!

Amazing that I didn't catch the totally obvious translation mishap. We know Bono's seen the Get Well video. God, I'll bet Ali caught that, and has more fun with it than we ever will...I can see a cartoon coming but I won't be the one to make it.

I can see that once the tour starts, we might see an Interference Silver Age (if not 2nd Golden Age.) Bring it on!

BTW...links to the "Is Bono Okay?" nuttiness? I totally don't get that.

He's still right here, with us all. Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen closely...there, you will find Zoots.

One of my favorite Interference moments is when numbers first started changing his avatar to those revealing almost nip slips.

For someone like me that has been the local jerk for 15 years, it's moments like these that I treasure. Also, one of these days I'm going to make a Best Of u2girl thread. Probably when I decide to go out in a blaze of glory.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using U2 Interference mobile app

One of my favorite Interference moments is when numbers first started changing his avatar to those revealing almost nip slips.

For someone like me that has been the local jerk for 15 years, it's moments like these that I treasure. Also, one of these days I'm going to make a Best Of u2girl thread. Probably when I decide to go out in a blaze of glory.

As a long-time supporter of yours trust me when I say I can't wait.

And god, those nip slips. Combined -- with -- continuous -- double dashes

That would be a best of u2kitten rewrite

As a long-time supporter of yours trust me when I say I can't wait.

And god, those nip slips. Combined -- with -- continuous -- double dashes

I may try to date u2girl first though. Everything that's happened in my life in the last year may have just been a path to this very idea.

Just promise us that you know people.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Holy fuckin' shit to the Superbowl thread! (Sorry, but that's how it was typed. :wink:)

That brought back some memories. Funny fuckin' shit! I wonder what it was like to be married to U2 fuckin' Kitten? :lol:

BTW- Prince was good, but U2 were better. :wink:

My memory of that Super Bowl was that I watched it on a 13 inch color TV at a kitchen table in house full of people who couldn't give a rat's fuckin' ass about football. Ah, the memories. Thankfully, the next year I'd be watching my Giants put the 1 in 18-1 with a bowl of raviolis, a high def TV and a room full of people who cared about the Super Bowl.

Yeah I haven't seen Zoots around for a while now. I wonder where he could be...?

Didn't he get banned? I vaguely recall he did but I don't remember what for. :(

God that arcade fire question made me remember... didn't we have about 50 threads a day back during the Vertigo tour with people asking that exact question? :crack:

He'd been rude and short for a while and then finally cracked, with a comment like "another random circlejerk I fucked lances mom in the brownie". It then prompted Laz (I think) to reference Blaze of Glory, which was funniest to me because of Zoots' fondness for the Jov.

It has been rumoured he has resurfaced twice, but I cannot confirm or deny...

Back
Top Bottom