The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Interferers back at it again! Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone just needs to sing this:

Coffee is cold, but it will get you through
Compromise, that's nothing new to youelectrical8b.wav

Then we're done

When the parts are put in the song can some one link me, I want to hear how it sounds please.

Hi everyone,

With No Line On The Horizon out globally, I thought it would be fun to get this going again.

For new members (and old ones like myself who didn't participate last time) this is how it works: we each get one line from a given song to sing, and then it's all put together to make one song. It's that simple. And it's a lot of fun.

Now, I'm not very computer savvy, so someone will have to take the lead on this. But we do need backing tracks, so is there anyone out there that can remove the vocals from the new songs so we can get started?

This should be fun!

:hyper:

I've been wanting to do this now for a while but yeah we need backing tracks. I did find this one for GOYB that someone posted a while back.. However I dont know if it would work.

http://www.send space.com/file/o3e1mm

Also we need tech savvy people to put everyone's lines together and mix them etc. And someone to organize it, I certainly dont have time, but it would be fun to get this going again.

I've been wanting to do this now for a while but yeah we need backing tracks. I did find this one for GOYB that someone posted a while back.. However I dont know if it would work.

http://www.send space.com/file/o3e1mm

Also we need tech savvy people to put everyone's lines together and mix them etc. And someone to organize it, I certainly dont have time, but it would be fun to get this going again.

Sicilians :hi5:

I think there's just too much going on right now BoMac. We were doing all this when U2 was stagnant. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom