The Joshua Tree of Vaginas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
John Mayer’s Dirty Mind & Lonely Heart: New Issue of Rolling Stone : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily

Just giving you guy's a head's up on a U2 reference.

Mayer’s in the midst of a massive 10-year record deal and enjoys the pleasures of late-night weed-and-video-game sessions, as well as his $20 million vintage watch collection, but what he truly wants, he tells Hedegaard, is to finally find a a female companion. But not just any girlfriend — Mayer is after “the Joshua Tree of Vaginas.” “I’ll be happy when I close out this life-partner thing,” he says. “Think of how much mental capacity I’m using to meet the right person so I can stop giving a fuck about it.”

Always great to see how U2 has penetrated pop culture. :wave:

2m2gqwg.jpg

After seeing some more snippets of the interview online (you could not pay me to read the whole thing - I can barely even stand to look at the cover on my own copy that showed up in the mail), I'm guessing he's just really, really stoned.

Why isn't he going for the Achtung Baby of vaginas? Or is that not "Vagnificent" enough? On another note, I personally can't stand Mr. Mayer.

Dry and prickly? :huh:

I Still Haven't Found What Im Looking For...

Obviously

Bullet the Blue Sky...

okay, im sure there is a sexual reference here

In God's Country...

okay sooooooo that kind of makes sense

Mothers of the Disappeared...

hmmm, maybe he doesn't want kids?

Exit...

okay he's got commitment issues still, OR, he wants to try the back door

:doh:

Oh, ugh. I hate it when guys try to be all deep and sensitive but are so full of themselves they can't tell they are coming off as creepy douchebags. That passage is just like his song lyrics. Blech. I kind of hope he was referring to an actual Joshua Tree and not the album because I hate to think of U2 in any kind of association with John Mayer.

I'm sure this guy who banged more whores in a whore house must have looked at his pecker and said "Achtung Baby"......."I better go see a doctor!"

....a few times in his life.

Never heard anything about/from this guy until now... and I won't again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom