The Joshua Tree of Vaginas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If John Mayer's vaginal preference tends to be in the sequence of U2's albums, I wonder how he did with the "Boy" version of vagina, especially being his first.

how about that passengers vagina? was thier another person helping him out? leading the way? lol. and did he tell the girl a fake name?

I'm willing to bet that years from now, he'll look back at Jennifer Aniston as the Pop of Vaginas.

...didn't appreciate it at the time, and took a couple of years to realize how great it was.

Practicing for your John Mayer moment?

:wink:

I was trying to think of a nice way to put it. Thanks. :up: Kind of fell short of satire, if that's what he was going for...

I thought he did a fine job.

It was an artistic risk. Approximating John Mayer's early work isn't nearly as challenging:

white_bread.jpg

I'm willing to bet that years from now, he'll look back at Jennifer Aniston as the Pop of Vaginas.

...didn't appreciate it at the time, and took a couple of years to realize how great it was.

The question, though, is whether or not it had boom-cha's. :wink:

We can't close it; no one has mentioned the Under A Blood Red Sky of vaginas yet.

Meh, too easy. :lock:

oh man. lol. but after that he can get the 1980-1990 best of with b sides cd of vaginas,lol. thats a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom