The Edge Is On Twitter!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What he's showing now is quite interesting (equipment etc). It would be fun if he could post photos of fans hanging around them. :hug:

He hasn't posted anything new today. Yesterday, I think it wasn't until later.

Maybe someone should leave a comment under one of the pics to caption them

I don't know if you've been reading the comments, but for a while there there'd be at least one comment (or more) left asking for captions... Then again, considering how many comments are posted to each pic, I doubt he's read them :lol:

I just LOVE this pic. :cute:

19448323.jpg

Well, it's simple to figure out what they are - Chuck Taylors. However, I bet they are custom made. My co-worker just got a pair - RED edition, not the same design but I would check out Converse's RED line. BTW - he paid $50 for his RED version.

ooo, I may very well have to buy those

wish they came in red though

I was also thinking of designing my own on the website and making them RED. Very cool option to have.

Both my kids did that a couple of years ago. A pretty good deal for a custom made shoe, and also a (RED) purchase.

ConverseCam2.jpg

Nothing like a nice new pair of chucks...I just wish these weren't high tops...not much of a fan of the high tops

The 1HUND(RED) Artists collection

Converse - Chuck Taylor, Jack Purcell, Basketball Shoes, Design Your Own Converse Shoes

Edge's shoes

Converse - Chuck Taylor, Jack Purcell, Basketball Shoes, Design Your Own Converse Shoes

Looks to be only available in black and white though. My daughter just got them and they are nice :up:

edgeredconverseedgedesignedwornsign.jpg

Just an FYI - I purchased a pair of The Edge's (Converse)REDs last week and when they arrived the other day, I was really struck by them.

They are even more beautiful in person than in the pics.:up:

So if you are thinking about buying them - go ahead! You won't be disappointed.

Mulago Positive Women’s Network :cute:

:applaud: agreed!

One cool little detail about all of the RED Converse collection is that all of them have at least one of those red shoelace holes ( :der: I have no idea what the real name of that thing is!) Edge's shoes actually say RED on it too (you can see the tiny detail RED letters printed on it in that pic above.)

:applaud: agreed!

One cool little detail about all of the RED Converse collection is that all of them have at least one of those red shoelace holes ( :der: I have no idea what the real name of that thing is!) Edge's shoes actually say RED on it too (you can see the tiny detail RED letters printed on it in that pic above.)

Shoelace hole = eyelet :nerd::wink: They really are beautiful in real life; I love mine. Can't wait for fall/winter so I can break them out again :drool:

Back
Top Bottom