The Edge Is On Twitter!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgie just likes taking pictures of whatever is in front of him. cars, red carpets, pastries, the back of Bono's head... once people stop running away from him and his tweeting blackberry the pics will get better :D

OH wait there are pics missing now! The stack of dvd or cd show recordings spread all over the couch is gone! :ohmy:

(and looks the shot of the jet is gone too)

Did you guys see Edge's latest tweet?

(it's boring. :shh: Doesn't he know that you're supposed to provide a little commentary with your twitpics? sheesh.)

I'm going to take a wild stab and say that I bet 50% of his Inbox are questions from PLEBA regulars in relation to his exact movements at an exact time of an exact day and in what exact clothing and don't worry we know exactly where that is and how to get there because we were there for a month straight last time just waiting... waiting... waiting.... and 50% to do with fucking Mercy.

That's so not true. We would only do that and then ask where's Bono?:shifty:

By the way, I just sent him a very nice note thanking him for giving us fans so much joy over the years with this fantastic music especially now in such hard times.
I could care less what he wears everyday or where he is every waking moment. Really.

I thanked him for posting the pics. I made a comment under one of the pics, though

I posted a comment but twitter didn't post all of it :angry: I'm new to this twitter business, I don't know what went wrong :sad: it was a very important message explaining the need for more Pop songs this tour :wink:

I posted a comment but twitter didn't post all of it :angry: I'm new to this twitter business, I don't know what went wrong :sad: it was a very important message explaining the need for more Pop songs this tour :wink:

There is a 140 character limit on tweets. The point of Twitter I think is to keep it short n sweet. :wink:

There is a 140 character limit on tweets. The point of Twitter I think is to keep it short n sweet. :wink:

yeah but it only posted the first sentence of my post which was less than 140 characters :huh: oh well, The Edge would probably rather read that I think he's lookin' good than a demand for songs they'll never play :wink:

Back
Top Bottom