The Edge is creating ecological and residential havoc in Malibu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The title of this thread makes me think of Edge watching from the window of his mountain lair while his minions pour toxic waste and burn houses in the valley below

As long as he isn't violating any laws and/or ordinances and gets required permits and all that jazz, he has a right to develop his property.

I'm not saying that if I was in the area and being directly affected by it that I would be happy...but that is just how it is.

I love this thread.

:bonocrab:

Oh hey, will ya look at that. Edge's uranium mine must've brought along some nice genertically modified beasties!

edgumancopy.jpg

Id like to think Edge is a smart enough guy to know the effects of whatever hes building will have on the environment. I doubt hes sitting there going "MUAHAHA! Kill ze fishies!!!1"

Id like to think Edge is a smart enough guy to know the effects of whatever hes building will have on the environment. I doubt hes sitting there going "MUAHAHA! Kill ze fishies!!!1"

I think it would be awesome if he started speaking with that accent.

Muldfeld, I'm surprised you care so deeply about the petty concerns of the over-rich in Malibu. My view! Fuck!

I heard the cast and the crew leveled a whole mountain range once just because the scene would have been more politically insightful if it had a better view.

Maybe Edge needs all that space so that the Galactica can finally have a decent landing pad on Earth.

Best thread title since "Why did Bono LIE about this being a long album???!!!11!!1," IMHO.

Also, the environmental impact of this new Edgeland probably is one-tenth of that created by the fossil-fuel-burning/uranium-ion-splitting effects of powering ZooTV for one night. U2 have never claimed to give a flying fuck about mother nature. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom