The craziest "top U2 songs" ranking I've ever seen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Y2K

Refugee
Every U2 Song, Ranked « Radio.com

Just to summarize: the author of this list has placed "I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight" and "Raised by Wolves" in the top 30, ahead of "Gloria", "Angel of Harlem", "Out of Control", "Beautiful Day", "Mysterious Ways", "Ultraviolet", "Love is Blindness", "40".

:doh:

Discuss.

He's pretty all over the place, but to each their own. I'm sure if I had rank anything over 20 items I'd go crazy and would be disjointed as well.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Miami and WUDM are still too high in his ranking!

Look where Get On Your Boots is in relation to songs like The Electric Co. and Acrobat and realize this guy is an idiot.

Someone who calls White as snow "dreadful" and puts "Fez" and "Original of the Species" on the last places is not in his right mind, sorry. I didn't read trough the whole list but this just seem so random, some really bad choices.

Though I do kind of like the argument for Crazy Tonight, its still way too high. I don't think its that crazy though at the top...its the bottom that is pretty crazy.

In the Middle-Ages they used to burn people at the pole for doing such things.
In World War 2 , they used to send them to a Gulag in Siberia.
In these days its just a normal thing to do.
Everyone has an opinion and everybody has their ranking list of what is best.

We are nearing doomsday.
Civilization as we know it , will self-destruct with this type of behavior.
Stop making useless lists.
No one cares.

Last edited:
Lemon at 117 is a capital offense. The guy is definetly an October fan. With a Shout in the top 30.

If Bad and Streets aren't in the top 5; and if Please, The Fly, and Running To Stand Still aren't in the top 10, then that person should be thrown off a bridge.

I love seeing EBW ranking lower than Surrender. Even though the song is still in its infancy and we've only been hearing it for a few weeks as opposed to 30 years - I think it's pretty obvious which is the better track.

Back
Top Bottom