the band's favourite songs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hornbag

The Fly
Was just curious to know what the band member's favourite U2 songs were? I know Bono sometimes mentions Miss Sarajevo and Stay as his, but if anyone knows better than me, share!:wave:

Bono: has mentioned Stay, Miss Sarajevo, and Your Blue Room. He also mentioned Vertigo and WITS around the times they were released, but I doubt that has lasted. Breathe is his favourite on NLOTH.
Edge: RTSS
Larry: Stuck
Adam: LEMON FUCK YES. He's also mentioned really liking Drowning Man. :drool:

I remember an interview fairly recently when Larry mentioned that it's hard to beat playing Streets live.

Bono: has mentioned Stay, Miss Sarajevo, and Your Blue Room. He also mentioned Vertigo and WITS around the times they were released, but I doubt that has lasted. Breathe is his favourite on NLOTH.
Edge: RTSS
Larry: Stuck
Adam: LEMON FUCK YES. He's also mentioned really liking Drowning Man. :drool:

So funny how Larry's favourite song is Stuck, still he never plays it :lol:

So funny how Larry's favourite song is Stuck, still he never plays it :lol:

That's exactly what I thought when Larry said that. :lol:

To be fair, Adam hasn't performed his favorite U2 song in sixteen years, Edge hasn't performed his in four, and, of Bono's three favorites, one is being played a decent bit on this tour (Stay), one was played all the time last tour (Miss Sarajevo), and one has never been played but probably will be in some fashion once the tour hits 'merica (YBR). And then there's Vertigo, which no one should ever play.

Larry also mentioned most of Passengers was very dear to him.

:lol:

Now this made me remember, he said that "I'm Not Your Baby" was among the best things they did in the nineties.

Adam seems to have the best taste out of U2 in their own music... his favorite songs are Lemon and Drowning Man!! But I like Bono's taste, too.

I remember Adam talking about Drowning Man and Hawkmoon 269.

I remember that too.

Someone at the Times Talk interview in NYC in March 2003 asked Bono what his favorite song was and he said Kite. The audience members were allowed to ask questions. Of course, I couldn't think of a good question ,so I didn't ask one

It is funny how (apart from Streets) the big hits aren't the bands favorites (BD, One, WOWY, Pride, SBS, Still Haven't Found).

Back
Top Bottom