The Annhilation Tour???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just sticking with the songs on the article (except for Pride, which died), here's what I'd do with the set.

1. Mercy / Grace (snippet)
2. Vertigo / Native Son (snippet)
3. Elevation / Bass Trap (snippet)
4. 40 / One (snippet) / Two Hearts Beat As One (snippet) / The Three Sunrises (snippet) / Is That All? (snippet)
5. Mofo
6. 409
7. Father Is An Elephant (snippet) / I Will Follow
8. Vertigo
9. Treasure (Whatever Happened to Pete The Chop)
10. Fast Cars
11. North Star
12. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / If God Will Send His Angels (snippet)
13. Where The Streets Have No Name
14. Beautiful Day / Dirty Day (snippet)
15. Dirty Day / Beautiful Day (snippet)
16. Vertigo

Encore

17. One Tree Hill / Yellow Submarine (snippet)
18. New Year's Day
19. Lemon / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet)
20. Vertigo (Banjo Mix) / No Line On The Horizon (snippet)
21. God Part II
22. The Fly

Encore

23. Gone / Hello, Goodbye (snippet)
24. Discotheque
25. Mysterious Ways
27. Drunk Chicken / Crumbs From Your Table (snippet)
28. Red Light / Red Hill Mining Town (snippet) / Heartland (snippet) / One Step Closer (snippet) / Promenade (snippet) / Acrobat (snippet) / Electrical Storm (snippet)
29. Vertigo / Vertigo (snippet)

Varitek said:
Is 409 something old or something new or something beach clip that I missed?

It's the beach clip that wasn't actually a U2 song.

Varitek said:
And Axver, snippeting One??????

I like the "do you hear us coming?" verse, for the record. And although that 40 sequence is a joke, I think that verse snippeted in 40 would actually work quite well.

I'll post it but I'm not posting a setlist with One Step Closer in the midst of a sequence of brilliant songs. I'm subbing Elvis Presley and America.

Varitek said:
I'll post it but I'm not posting a setlist with One Step Closer in the midst of a sequence of brilliant songs. I'm subbing Elvis Presley and America.

:lol: I originally put in EPAA, but changed it on a whim. And OSC is the third-best song from HTDAAB! :mad:

Axver said:

:lol: I originally put in EPAA, but changed it on a whim. And OSC is the third-best song from HTDAAB! :mad:

Right, cause that means a lot around here.

And I'd put it 5-6, or 6-7 if you count Fast Cars.

BREAKING NEWS!

In a message sent to U2.com by carrier pigeon, The Edge would like to announce that U2 will be rotating their setlists in cities where they play more than one show. The second night set will be:

1. Grace / Mercy (snippet)
2. Fast Cars / Xanax And Wine (snippet)
3. Vertigo / Elevation (snippet)
4. I Will Follow (snippet) / Father Is An Elephant
5. No Line On The Horizon
6. Love Is Blindness
7. Beautiful Day / Another Day (snippet) / A Day Without Me (snippet) / New Year's Day (snippet)
8. New Year's Day / A Day Without Me (snippet) / Another Day (snippet) / Always (snippet)
9. Concentration Cramp
10. Miami
11. New York
12. Stay (Faraway, So Close!) / Vertigo (snippet)

Encore

13. Where The Streets Have No Name
14. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Exodus (snippet)
15. With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)
16. Bullet The Blue Sky / America (snippet)
17. Running To Stand Still / The End (snippet)
18. Red Hill Mining Town (pre-recorded)
19. In God's Country
20. Trip Through Your Wires
21. One Tree Hill
22. Exit / Gloria (snippet) / Silver And Gold (snippet) / Race Against Time (snippet)
23. Mothers Of The Disappeared (snippet) / Mofo

Encore #2

24. Vertigo
25. Native Son
27. Vertigo (Doo Woop Mix)
28. Xanax And Wine / Fast Cars (snippet)
29. Bad (snippet) / Vertigo

Ha, it's FINALLY been prodded again. I like these two quotes:

It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:

Hoax article - no references, new user

The truthfulness of this article has been questioned.
It is believed that some or all of its content might constitute a hoax.

Yeah, might. :lol:

u2blindness2lq5.jpg

Bono: We made this trippy cover. A few blind people were insulted by it, but that really wasn't what we intended. And, honestly, I'm not sure how there could have been such an uproar, since they were blind anyway.

Adam: It showed us walking around in a room pretending to be blind. I'm still not sure what all the fuss was about. I think it may have had to do with the bong that was in the cover.

Bono: I was combing my hair whilst looking away from the mirror, Edge couldn't find his fire extinguisher, Larry was doing curls with a Grammy award, and Adam was groping around for his bong. I thought it was a great cover. Almost as good as How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb's.

I'm half-tempted to create this page again... although I'd probably get my account, which is in good standing, banned.

Uncyclopedia?

Back
Top Bottom