The Annhilation Tour???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. Watch out, your copy of Achtung Baby will kill you after the gig.

I kept trying to warn Interference that it's a bad album, but nooo, none of you would listen to me.

I made these :shrug:

u2eastereggs2006.jpg

LemonMelon said:
Only if you're wearing something with a Joshua Tree on it. :slant:

Fuck. My favourite U2 shirt has the joshua tree on it. Do I have to burn it now?

major_panic said:
bonocomet, your action figures / heads are incorrect. Larry Mullen does not smile. Evar. No, really.

:wink:

Did I make Larry smile?? :der:

He wasn't supposed to, I'm just a bad egg artist.

MrBrau1 said:
12 pages eh?

amazing.

Did you start it?

I really want to see one of the Venus shows because they always play best for the home crowd, but I don't think I can afford the spacefare on top of ticket prices. For the bangin' setlist, however, it might be worth defaulting on my college loans.

I can't believe this thing has slipped through the cracks. So much stuff that shouldn't get nominated for deletion does, while this is just growing and growing!

Out of boredom, I came into this thread. Then I clicked on that Wiki link and am now ever so glad I came in here.

That setlist is comedy gold, man. Well done. :up:

"It is our first single, really. After 30 some years it's our first single, but with 10 really kickboxin' b-sides. Elimination is the first single. Watch out for it. It's going to be huge. We can't even fucking play it."

i just spat coffee at my laptop.

"It is planned for Edge to transform into a beautiful black woman shortly before the song's traditional solo."

Wow. :lmao:

corianderstem said:
Out of boredom, I came into this thread. Then I clicked on that Wiki link and am now ever so glad I came in here.

That setlist is comedy gold, man. Well done. :up:

I have enjoyed reading all the interim updated versions as well. The evolution of it is quite spectacular. Thanks, I'm sure, to many in this thread.

I still wanna know who started it.

Back
Top Bottom