Tension between band members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually Larry prefers Hennessy Whiskey. The whiskey that has no odour. As Larry likes to say, 'it's our little secret'.

I'm not sure about their feeling towards each other in general but in all of the shows I've attended I've seen Edge get pissed at Bono:

Vertigo Tour - I went to see so many shows that tour but I want to say it was at Hartford and during the guitar solo during PITNOL Bono had the crowd singing over Edges' part and this pissed Edge off and he ripped into a wicked and loud un-Edge-like solo.I was on the rail on Edge's side and I saw him look over at Bono, shake his head and mouth the word. WOW!

Than I think Bono got irritated at Edge:

At one of the 360 Met Life shows it was so hot that night and Bono needed a breather between songs but Edge didn't get the word and he started the next song right away. Bono said something like " Thank you for giving me a rest."

I was at a show once and saw Adam and Edge having a tug of war with a giant rubber band. The tension was unbearable.

once i was at a show and i saw Adam try to fit into Bono's leather pants while Bono was wearing them. the leather was so tense i thought it would burst

:lol: Larrys reaction on Bonos "hard to shut your mouth"....
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36fffv

After rewatching this, Larry's reaction is pretty funny. One thing that stood out to me was Larry defending the long gaps by saying they did the Rubin sessions and the super bowl. Since this interview was 2009, sure the 2006 Rubin sessions were revelvent to the album delay... But the 2002 super bowl? LOL.
Then I realized, he prolly meant the Super DOME show, with Green day in fall of 2006. Now that makes more sense.

Back
Top Bottom