Ten Years Of Vertigo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How'd you manage to break them? :ohmy: I still got mine from 2005(the video one), use it daily and still works brilliantly. Only thing I've had to replace was the battery twice now, and the microphone jack, but those were minor cheap fixes at an ipod fix store here. :D

How'd you manage to break them? :ohmy: I still got mine from 2005(the video one), use it daily and still works brilliantly. Only thing I've had to replace was the battery twice now, and the microphone jack, but those were minor cheap fixes at an ipod fix store here. :D

The first one was the 20gb one and the battery stopped working,instead of having it fixed i got the 30gb which i ended up dropping and breaking :-(

Ive got this one now just for my u2 music ?

How much do you pay for an ancient U2 Ipod these days? Just curious.

How much do you pay for an ancient U2 Ipod these days? Just curious.

£66.50 thats just for the ipod and the ipod alone.

If you have the box with it then they go for around £100.

If there brand new they can go for a few hundred pounds.

I sold my orginal 20gb one for over £100 years ago even though it was broken so the value has come down

I was finishing my basement with my dad when it popped on the air. Sounded great and still sounds great.

Vertigo is a pretty great father-son bonding song. I'd had a frosty relationship with my dad for several years. U2 popped up on the television and played Vertigo live, he started singing along, and we just fell about laughing. Our relationship healed on the back of Vertigo. Strange but TRUE!

The first one was the 20gb one and the battery stopped working,instead of having it fixed i got the 30gb which i ended up dropping and breaking :-(

Ive got this one now just for my u2 music ?

Ah, you can have the battery replaced for 30 euros. :) So that's worth it if the new one happens to get the same issue.

Shame about dropping it. :uhoh: I'm very careful with my precious. It holds all my music, but I just noticed last time that I only have 5 GB left. :yikes:

Vertigo - 10 years really? Where the heck did that go? This song revitalised the band, it sounded so fresh at the time. Absolute brilliance.

Wow, ten years since Vertigo. A lot of shit has gone down in my life since then, but my steadfast devotion to U2 remains. I can remember hearing it for the first time in my car when it debuted on the radio. I was instantly drawn to Edge's churning riff. A good song, but there are many others that I like more from Bomb.

It is amazing to see how many people in this thread got into U2 due to Vertigo - it is a great thing to see.

I have been on Interference since 1997 when they were the first to leak Discotheque - I had that same kind of excitement about that song - although I have been into U2 since just before Achtung Baby came out. I'm 36, I hope U2 can bring a fresh bread of fans in with a song from SOI as well, only time will tell though.

Wow 10 years? It's pretty crazy to look back like that, and now here we are with another new amazing album from the boys

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom