SUCs of other bands?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Rolling Stones have several songs that make SUC seem like the greatest song ever. Seriously, they're one of the great bands, but I'd say 50% of their output is garbage at best.

Its no Humans Being, but one of the more rocking Hagar era VH tunes. And miles better than SUC

Humans Being rocks. Yeah I could have come up with a better example. Mine All Mine was just on my mind just cause the lyrics get a little preachy and have a Bono-esque moment in writing.

I think Muse wrote Neutron Star Collision and Psycho for this thread.

Killers - Human

giphy.gif

I will defend that song and album to the death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me a fucking break

Well that wasn't very nice! :wink:

The Stones have some moments that transcend time and space, don't get me wrong. But (IMO, of course) for every "Moonlight Mile" or "Can't you hear me knockin'" there's a "Sweet Neo Con" or "Harlem Shuffle".

The Who: You Better You Bet. One of the worst ever songs made by a great band.

Also Bob Dylan: Wiggle Wiggle. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was high out of his mind when he committed that to tape.

Its no Humans Being

Easily the most underrated Van Halen song, I pretty much exclusively listen to David Lee Roth era Van Halen, but goddamn that song is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Well that wasn't very nice! :wink:

The Stones have some moments that transcend time and space, don't get me wrong. But (IMO, of course) for every "Moonlight Mile" or "Can't you hear me knockin'" there's a "Sweet Neo Con" or "Harlem Shuffle".
Every band has their fair share of clunkers... but to say that 50% of the Stones output is garbage is just silly

Back
Top Bottom