Stealing Hearts At A Traveling Show books for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2lite

Babyface
U2 designers AMP Visual are selling copies of the Stealing Hearts At A Traveling Show book - www.ampvisual.com/shop
It's 29 euros and that includes shipping to anywhere in the world.
The books are signed by the designers and everyone who buys a book is entered into a draw to maybe get the 12 inch vinyl of Wide Awake In Europe.
Some of the books will have a surprise hand drawn postcard by the designers in it - I think 1 in 10 of them!
Nice. I've just ordered one.

My copy of Stealing Hearts A Travelling Show book just arrived... and IT"S GREAT!!!!!
What an item! It's signed... and it has a real hand drawn postcard. Really cool!
I feel like I've got a real live piece of U2 memorabilia and for a really sweet price!
Maybe I'll strike lucky again and get the Wide Awake In Europe numbered vinyl too!
My advice... go order one quickly before they're gone again for good! :applaud::dancing::bonodrum::bow:

In my copy of Stealing Hearts A Travelling Show book was cool hand drawn postcard by U2's designers AMP Visual and a friend of mine has just asked can he buy the postcard from me! I told him to go buy himself the book! www.ampvisual.com/shop
1 in 10 people get a postcard in their book!
Out of curiosity I wonder what he'd pay for it?! :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom