Special edition of Uncut all about U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great, but it seems to be for order only in the UK. That sucks. I hope it will be sold regularly, too. Uncut and NME are both sold here where I live, so I hope this will be available as well. Looks good :up:

I looked at the order page yesterday and it has USA automatically filled in for the shipping address, I couldn't change it even if I wanted to.

I have their older special from about 2003, which was pretty good. Hopefully this'll show up in newsagents here, looks like it could be of some use. The cover doesn't do it any favours, though.

You can order from everywhere. When I went to the site it had automatically the name of my country in the online form. I ordered the special issue, hope they'll ship it soon. :hyper:

Went to my local supermarket earlier, and they had about 20 copies. Had a quick flick through it, it looks awesome. If anyone wants a copy, let me know! I won't charge anything obviously; I just wanna help people who can't get it!

Has anyone received their version of UNCUT yet? I live in central Europe and got an email message yesterday that there is a delay in shipping and that they'll send off the magazine to me as soon as possible. Anyone else got that?

Went to my local supermarket earlier, and they had about 20 copies. Had a quick flick through it, it looks awesome. If anyone wants a copy, let me know! I won't charge anything obviously; I just wanna help people who can't get it!

That's very cool of ya! I'm holding out till my local B&N gets it. They usually have the specials. If it's out on shelves in the UK, maybe in a week or so...:hmm:

Now if I can get my hands on the special from 2003. Mine is gone.:sad:

I got the email yesterday that it was delayed in shipping and I couldn't figure out what it was.

I found it today in a bookstore here in austria, but didn't buy it because I'm still hoping to get my ordered one, though I didn't receive an email that it is delayed :hmm:

I got the email yesterday that it was delayed in shipping and I couldn't figure out what it was.

:lol: same here. I got the email about a week ago. They don't identify anywhere in the email WHAT item they are talking about, so I was also trying to remember what I ordered!

I'm in the US too, maybe the email went to your spam folder? Or it could depend when you ordered, since I got my email earlier than others here, it could be sent out a certain number of days after your order.

I found it today in a bookstore here in austria, but didn't buy it because I'm still hoping to get my ordered one, though I didn't receive an email that it is delayed :hmm:

:huh:

I can't believe it's out already. If I only knew that :doh:

Great, I'll go buy it for my train trip to Venice tonight.

Thanks. BTW, I just got myself the Uncut mag :D Now the trip can begin. I have lots of time to read it, because I can't sleep in trains anyway.

Maybe I'll cancel my order or I'll try to sell the second mag afterwards, if someone wants it. I'm actually really surprised they're having it here. No signs of Rolling Stone, btw.

I just got an email saying that mine was shipped and I should be getting it in 5-10 days

Thanks. BTW, I just got myself the Uncut mag :D Now the trip can begin. I have lots of time to read it, because I can't sleep in trains anyway.

Maybe I'll cancel my order or I'll try to sell the second mag afterwards, if someone wants it. I'm actually really surprised they're having it here. No signs of Rolling Stone, btw.

Is it just an update version from the 2003 one? I want to order it but if it's just an updated thing I don't buy it, however the 2003 mag was super!!!

Yeah I got the email that it's shipped as well. I have a feeling that it will be available around here at places like Borders though too.

Back
Top Bottom